The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
KOH
hmmmmmm

daydream opened his account just to counter my arguments. how sad is that. but he never succeeded anyway, only in his imagination.
Reply 201
lol i feel proud of my existence to make him open his daydream account.
Reply 202
guys, if you have time, you should chek all the msg's of daydream. nearly EVERY single msg there is an argument to my posts. i guess he jus wouldn't stop posting until hes satisfied in his imaginative world. watch him posting more!
Reply 203
z!D4N
guys, if you have time, you should chek all the msg's of daydream. nearly EVERY single msg there is an argument to my posts. i guess he jus wouldn't stop posting until hes satisfied in his imaginative world. watch him posting more!

I see you cant stand anyone in here arguing with you, so i wont argue, ill state a F***** fact: Your a SHIT HEAD!!
Reply 204
KOH
I see you cant stand anyone in here arguing with you, so i wont argue, ill state a F***** fact: Your a SHIT HEAD!!

no, i can stand ppl arguing with me who are with some degree of logical thoughts. but not like BS + insulting comments that dont make sense, which those ppl like posting anyway... i hav no objections to ppl doing those non-sense stuff.

KOH, i helped you, and now u r against me. - - no comment. keep on posting insulting comments until ur satisfied ok?
Reply 205
in fact im quite glad to be such a big influence in this forum!
No, you are not an influence, you are an attention seeker. Go back into your little hole and hibernate....permanently.
Reply 207
chrisbphd
No, you are not an influence, you are an attention seeker. Go back into your little hole and hibernate....permanently.

Yes I conclude I AM an influence, after all the sh*t u guys posted. lol so funny. omg u also called me an attention seeker. i didn't even know i was! maybe im like this naturally. but this is a forum anyway... i dont care if u guys think i screwed it up. :P
Reply 208
i know that some intelligent ppl are indeed quite attractive tho...
z!D4N
i know that some intelligent ppl are indeed quite attractive tho...

that says something so profound about yourself i am suprised you had the guts to admit
Reply 210
Speciez99
that says something so profound about yourself i am suprised you had the guts to admit

did i admit it? No. that was not an direct statement anyway. i bet u guys r jus jealous of ppl who can actually influence the forum so much. look, theres over 1000 views. btw, to actually see who's right and who's wrong, there's a lot of english understanding skills behind it. wt did u get for ur gcse english? LOL.
Reply 211
scarlet ibis
can u help with a2 questions too?

anyways my question is AS. why do you have to add sulphuric acid to water and not water to acid?
thanx

are u doing a-level and retaking ur as modules as well?? caz im doing that..if so how much revision u doing?have u actually started anything on the a2?
z!D4N
Did i admit it? No, that was not a direct statement anyway. I bet you guys are just jealous of people who can actually influence the forum so much. Look, there are over 1000 views. By the way, to actually see who's right and who's wrong, there's a lot of english understanding skills behind it. What did you get for your gcse english? LOL.

lol, you have an english gcse? You never fail to suprise me
Reply 213
z!D4N
did i admit it? No. that was not an direct statement anyway. i bet u guys r jus jealous of ppl who can actually influence the forum so much. look, theres over 1000 views. btw, to actually see who's right and who's wrong, there's a lot of english understanding skills behind it. wt did u get for ur gcse english? LOL.

1000 views is about average for a long topic that has been continuously bumped for at least 3 days. My M1 topic which was alive for that time reached over 20 000 views, and I'd take a guess because it actually helped people, rather than this one which contains about 80% arguments that don't help anyone.

BTW, a serial killer can influence people. Saddam Hussein influenced people. Hitler probable influenced more people than anyone else in the 20th century.

Just pointing out that it's not always good to have influence. Hint hint.
Reply 214
Speciez99
lol, you have an english gcse? You never fail to suprise me

i would be surprised u had one, loser.
Reply 215
You guys should just put him on your ignore list :tongue: the forum will seem so much peaceful without him hi-jacking threads all the time
Reply 216
thx for making a new account and spend time arguing with me, Dr. daydream!
Reply 217
z!D4N
thx for making a new account and spend time arguing with me, Dr. daydream!

He's so lame
Reply 218
that was being sarcastic... -_-' maybe you need to improve your sense of humour.

welcome to post more!
Reply 219
lol, the ignorant dude is running away after being dissed so badly.

Latest

Trending

Trending