The Student Room Group

Never enough

I got 60% in my chem mock im in year13 and I worked so hard i literally went to my teacher everyday for chemistry and asked her for help or like where i was going wrong. I made sure I understood everything and then this friend revised 2 hours the day before and got 61% . I feel so stupid bc i put so much work in and for nothing, i worked so hard only to get an average grade, it took me weeks to understand something which somebody else understood in two hours. And you don’t understand she knew NOTHING a few days before the exam and she skyves her lessons.

Ive also got a really bad homelife and have always craved academic attention and try my best to be “likeable” and then theres people that dont even try and are loved. It’s really started to affect me bc I feel like i’ll never be enough, i’ll never be enough for my parents or teachers and im basically a failure
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Arii256
I got 60% in my chem mock im in year13 and I worked so hard i literally went to my teacher everyday for chemistry and asked her for help or like where i was going wrong. I made sure I understood everything and then this friend revised 2 hours the day before and got 61% . I feel so stupid bc i put so much work in and for nothing, i worked so hard only to get an average grade, it took me weeks to understand something which somebody else understood in two hours. And you don’t understand she knew NOTHING a few days before the exam and she skyves her lessons.

Ive also got a really bad homelife and have always craved academic attention and try my best to be “likeable” and then theres people that dont even try and are loved. It’s really started to affect me bc I feel like i’ll never be enough, i’ll never be enough for my parents or teachers and im basically a failure

Chemistry has a lot of knowledge involved but the good news is questions have not changed much since January 2001. So you just need to work on your exam techniques by going through YouTube videos and past papers of all boards of the same topics in A-Level Chemistry of course, so you achieve 91% or more. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest