The Student Room Group

What ethnicity are you?

Scroll to see replies

South Indian and was born in NZ :smile:
Brit Indian; with Portuguese ancestry brought up in Mumbai, speak like 5 languages since i could remember :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 62
Panjabi or Khalistani.
Reply 63
i was made in a test tube so
Original post by K.C
i was made in a test tube so

I was too but then father smashed it with frying pan :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quarter Russian and Latvian rest Ukrainain
British Bengali.
That's all I know.
Pretty disheartening not being able to find out anything about your genealogy. :erm:
Punjabi :bhangra:
Reply 68
Quarter British, quarter Spanish, quarter Irish and quarter Indian :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mochassassin
British Bengali.
That's all I know.
Pretty disheartening not being able to find out anything about your genealogy. :erm:

Somebody needs to invent the animus, I want to see if I have a cool ancestor
West African
Chinese/English/Irish
Original post by cake_lover
Somebody needs to invent the animus, I want to see if I have a cool ancestor

That's what I always saaaay!
Though I know that all I'd experience is tending to a farm/animals, maybe learning a bit of pottery, cooking curries and bathing in the river. :colonhash:
Reply 74
I definitely do, even though the Sikhs living in India make up 2.5% of the population, they make up like 49% of the military population. India is a ****hole, and a joke of a democracy, as they say they are the 'biggest democracy' but when minorities do peaceful protests they fatally shoot the protestors then have internet and social media blackouts, well this happened like 5 days ago.. Also probably 90% of the Sikhs in india (95% live in Panjab) want an independent Sikh homeland, just like there was in 1799, it lasted around 60 years then the British invaded and joined it with British india. The main problem about India is the majority fascist hindus as well as the racist Hindu government run by a person who perpetrated the 2002 Muslim genocide (Prime minister of India). If they don't give it to us, we would probally have to take it lool.
Original post by Elzxx9
Quarter British, quarter Spanish, quarter Irish and quarter Indian :smile:

dayuuuummmmm lol
Quarter San Marino quarter Italian quarter Kazakhstan less than a quarter Hungarian even more less than a quarter Russian and the rest is English (when I compete I go by the flag of either chicken or San Marino)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish I could say I'm the result of 14 different countries' genetic material but I'm simply Indian (and British). And I think that's awesome in its own way. Although people think I look Spanish, I had Italian before, I'm like 'mate, am I not brown enough for you!?'. The UK hardly gets sunshine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
im a british pakistani afghan (pathan/pashtun) xxxx
I don't know :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest