The Student Room Group

AQA A2 English literature coursework

Hello I need some inspiration for my A2 Coursework.
The task is to do a critical essay on an anthology.
Based on:
-political feminism/marxism
-metaphor-allegory
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hey I did this coursework, I did the Wife of Bath's Tale and Prologue from a feminist perspective, I got full marks so I could send it if it would help
Are you doing aqa litb 4?
I'm looking to do the exact same topics/areas as you, and i could do with some help as well!
Reply 4
Similar to you guys, I'm stuck on picking texts for litb 4 the comparison texts..... I have no clue what texts to do! Has anyone got a list of texts we can and can't do? As we've been told half the texts I suggested can't be used.
Reply 5
Original post by pseudonymegg
Hey I did this coursework, I did the Wife of Bath's Tale and Prologue from a feminist perspective, I got full marks so I could send it if it would help

Hey! I was thinking of doing a feminist perspective - I have only just started it though.. Would you be able to send me yours so I can get a feel of how I should structure the essay? :smile:
Im doing the exact same coursework but we haven't had any limitations to what we can read? Some of the things we've been told to read is 'The Yellow Wallpaper', 'Lady Chatterly's Lover', 'The Awakening', 'My Own Story', 'Tess of the d'Uberviles'(not sure about this one because there are exam questions on this'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending