The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2016 entry

This thread is for people who are applying to (or considering applying to) Imperial College this year
Discuss your application here and find other people applying for the same thing.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pascal E
This thread is for people who are applying to (or considering applying to) Imperial College this year
Discuss your application here and find other people applying for the same thing.

Could i apply from India,I am giving my first year from mumbai university,But i heard the accept A-levels and IB scores only from India.Could somebody help me in this,whether i can repeat my 1st year or get a transfer to 2nd year on the basis of my first year score?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Hey guys!I'm considering applying to Imperial for medicine.Anyone else? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by OxSarah
Hey guys!I'm considering applying to Imperial for medicine.Anyone else? :biggrin:

Me too!!
Reply 4
Original post by FatmanO
Me too!!

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :jumphug:
Reply 5
Original post by FatmanO
Me too!!

Have you started preparing for BMAT? :smile:
Hi guys :biggrin:
I'm gonna apply to Imperial's Aeronautical departement :smile:
anyone else here ? :smile:
Reply 7
I'm applying for that too. Entry requirements are killing me though
Me too . And as a belgian student , i have 12 subjects , and my results are on corrects answer out of 20
i.e . , 50% equals to 10 /20 (logically 10 corect aswers out of 20 questions )
Original post by OxSarah
Have you started preparing for BMAT? :smile:

I wouldn't stress too much about the BMAT for now. For now, it's best to concentrate on your Personal Statement and UKCAT - you'll have three other choices and you'll want to maximise them as much as possible. :smile:
Ooh I'm glad I found this. I will hopefully be applying for Biochemistry :h:

At first, I wasn't too sure about applying to such a big city but I think I could do with the experience :tongue:
Hi, I'll be applying for geophysics :smile:
Hello guys. I want to apply for Chemical Emgineering MEng
What are your gcse's? Also, your A level subjects?
Original post by _Carmel_
Hi, I'll be applying for geophysics :smile:
Original post by HassanAftab
What are your gcse's? Also, your A level subjects?

I'm currently taking maths, further maths, geology and physics. And, for GCSE I achieved 2A*'s, 7A's, 2B's and a C.
Nice. So you're expected grades would be all A*'s?
Original post by _Carmel_
I'm currently taking maths, further maths, geology and physics. And, for GCSE I achieved 2A*'s, 7A's, 2B's and a C.
Original post by HassanAftab
Nice. So you're expected grades would be all A*'s?

I doubt I would be predicted all A*'s, it probably depends on as-level results as well. What are you taking at the moment? :smile:
What are some measures to decide whether not you should apply? (i.e how strong of a candidate you'd be)

thanks
Reply 18
Original post by TheAEROguy
Hi guys :biggrin:
I'm gonna apply to Imperial's Aeronautical departement :smile:
anyone else here ? :smile:

Count me in as well!! Does any of you guys have any idea about admission test for aeronautics at Imperial?
Reply 19
Heey,
Anyone applying for civil eng?

Quick Reply

Latest