The Student Room Group

What was your first impression of the Telly Tubbies?

I thought it was a joke made by people taking LSD.

The biggest shock was it wasn't a joke :eek:

I mean :eek:

I mean :eek::eek::eek: WTF :eek:!!!

Scroll to see replies

Well considering I was like 3/4, it was the best ****ing thing ever.

I made my parents buy me merchandise.
Original post by somemightsay888
Noo-Noo was a fgt

Noo-Noo wasn't having any **** with those ****ers.

Also I watched a very weird consipracy theory about teletubbies and it's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlGToEWbskw
Original post by Novascope
Noo-Noo wasn't having any **** with those ****ers.

Also I watched a very weird consipracy theory about teletubbies and it's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlGToEWbskw

Spoiler

He's seen things man, I bet in their spare time the Tellytubbies murdered and sacrificed children to Based God Satan and Noo-Noo was dying to tell us but can't speak. Look at his eyes; "Kill.....me.....please".

:rofl: :rofl: I'll watch that, there are some brilliant ones of these.
I used to think that Tinky Winky was female :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Novascope
Nah that ***** gay

Yeah, I figured...
Reply 6
That's like asking what was your first impression of your mother? I can barely remember!
I frickin loved the teletubbies but looking back I don't understand why at all...they didn't even speak, they just waddled around making noises and saying eachother's names.....I'm disappointed at how much I adored them.

Any other sane kid would've preferred the Tweenies.
I don't even know their names. Did they even speak?
Reply 9
And the baby sun appears
Original post by Imperion
I don't even know their names. Did they even speak?

They mainly pointed, clapped and rolled around on the floor while speaking the odd word of baby talk like "eh-oh" or "telly tubby tustard"

Explaining the behaviour of many of today's university students
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
I frickin loved the teletubbies but looking back I don't understand why at all...they didn't even speak, they just waddled around making noises and saying eachother's names.....I'm disappointed at how much I adored them.

Any other sane kid would've preferred the Tweenies.

Teletubbies won everytime over the Tweenies! Apparently I used to love the teletubbies. Had a poster and mobile in my room, and had a little teletubbies chair downstairs that only I could sit on and would refuse to sit anywhere else :smile: The tweenies were a bit creepy.
As a very young child, the Telly Tubbies was absolutely amazing.
i loved it, i had my own tubby toaster and noo noo
Honestly I didnt like it. Maybe I was already too old to appreciate them when I discovered them around the age of 6 maybe? I mean they arent very interesting, they didnt even talk and did pointless repetitive stuff...they didnt seem mentally ok. :colondollar: Never really watched the show, I did love Po though, because he was small and cute af, i actually got a Po plush for xmas once and i still have it and i love him :colondollar:
Original post by driftawaay
Honestly I didnt like it. Maybe I was already too old to appreciate them when I discovered them around the age of 6 maybe? I mean they arent very interesting, they didnt even talk and did pointless repetitive stuff...they didnt seem mentally ok. :colondollar: Never really watched the show, I did love Po though, because he was small and cute af, i actually got a Po plush for xmas once and i still have it and i love him :colondollar:

Po's female.
Reply 16
didn't really watch baby stuff as a baby.

i watched the COOL stuff...like simpsons etcetera
Original post by Mad Vlad
Po's female.

omg what???????? seriously? :| how do you know that omg

........... I didnt know Piglet was male until like last year either, cause we dont have gender pronouns like she/he in my language and Piglets dubbed voice was very feminine, I always thought it was a girl and so did everyone else. everyone in my country thinks piglet is a girl. i only realized he was male when i watched winnie the pooh in english last year...it was one of the biggest shocks of my life tbh
Eh eh. lol
Tinky Winky stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Like who is this big ass *****? haha.

It was also a rumour like fullblown news that LaaLaa is gay. Like I remeber that, it just didn't happen in my head lol but I think it's a female, not gay. But anyway haha.
Original post by Mad Vlad
Po's female.

nah LaLa is female too then.

Quick Reply

Latest