The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I think you are guaranteed accomodation even if you do put Durham as your insurance choice. If College have offered you a place, you will generally keep it I think. Could be wrong though.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh ok cheers, what is it like in stockton? i have heard good and bad things about it and i have heard that durham people stick their noses up at stockton people!!
Reply 3
I quite like it, the campus is great; it's just the town that's a bit grotty as are many towns. However, the course is excellent and yes accommodation is always GUARANTEED!!!
Reply 4
hi stupanico i just asked you the same question on my other thread. lol thanks for the information
Reply 5
I played squash against the George Stephenson team and got along perfectly well with them! In fact, the captain was meant to be scoring but she kept messing up as we were chatting :wink: She was telling me that the Castle team had acted really snobbish towards them, but on the whole I don't see why most people would have anything against Stockton. I wouldn't want to go there, but that has nothing to do with the people who do.
ive posted several times about our campus, as have others.

so if you do a 'TSR search' for stockton, queens campus, or john snow etc several threads should come up.

i dont mind answering any specific questions people have, its just a lot of the main points have already been covered many times.
Reply 7
Trust me! Listen to this guy!
Reply 8
Stockton's pretty good...you may find if you put it as your insurance that you may end up in head tenancy accom. The course here is really good though so dont discount it just because of the grades, I was tempted to do that but it is so good up here. The lecturers are good, the staff supportive and the community atmosphere is far better than pretty much any other uni. There's good nights out too, plenty of stuff to do and its a good fun place to be!

Latest