The Student Room Group

Festivals?

Best one? Want to go to one next year 😏😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Have you ever heard of T in the Park? That's a festival that's held in Scotland yearly. However, it does have many pros and cons. I advise you search all of them if you're considering going next year :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rhiifuu
Have you ever heard of Tea in the Park? That's a festival that's held in Scotland yearly. However, it does have many pros and cons. I advise you search all of them if you're considering going next year :smile:

pros and cons..?

it's a festival. how are there 'cons'..? (aside from the fact that, it is Scotland; and my ignorance gets the better of me in making me imagine a bland stretch of land as far as the eye can see; whenever i hear the term 'Scotland'.)
Reply 3
Ozora
Reply 4
Original post by theDanIdentity
pros and cons..?

it's a festival. how are there 'cons'..? (aside from the fact that, it is Scotland; and my ignorance gets the better of me in making me imagine a bland stretch of land as far as the eye can see; whenever i hear the term 'Scotland'.)

There is quite a lot of cons for this specific music festival. I will try to link you some cons to this festival. Or, you can search yourself. This festival can get quite hectic, especially this year; very unorganized, under-staffed. But, they did change venue .. so :/

Scotland is quite nice, its not the nicest. Just depends the areas you go to which I guess is like everywhere else in the world.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JessicaSarhx_96
Best one? Want to go to one next year 😏😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depens entirely on the kind of music you like. You wouldn't go to Creamfields if you were in to heavy metal.

Quick Reply

Latest