The Student Room Group

Does anyone want to spend time with me? (Serious replles only plase no troll respones

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RonnieRJ
Well they're not really unique views are they? I'm pretty sure other girls would rather not discuss their reproductive systems on a date that's all. But either way I don't mean to be offensive

He didn't say anything about discussing the female reproductive system on a date...
Original post by MylittlePlusle
One: I don't do dates.
Two:: I wouldn't talk about it unless someone was interested in it. What do you take me for? ._.

Well if you want to meet a girl you might as well start doing dates. Even Netflix and chill kinda thing :biggrin:
But well that's how you came across to me :| You were just kind of like "does anyone want to meet me? I like reproductive systems" that's all
No, she was cruel to me. =/ =(

She was? What happened?
Well if you want to meet a girl you might as well start doing dates. Even Netflix and chill kinda thing :biggrin:
But well that's how you came across to me :| You were just kind of like "does anyone want to meet me? I like reproductive systems" that's all

II sut want to cuddle.
Um, no. I'm not sut interested in the reproductive systems... I like the whole body in addition to other things. I don't think you read my original post.
(edited 8 years ago)
@everyone:

I actually heard and saw MyLittlePlusle speak live so please lay off him. He doesn't get most things like we do...
II sut want to cuddle.
Um, no. I'm not sut interested in the reproductive systems... I like the whole body in addition to other things. I don't think you read my original post.

Well it's a bit of an exaggeration but what I mean is you specifically mentioned it.
Don't worry man you'll find someone who enjoys human biology as much as you do, it's just that not everyone will be cool with that
Well it's a bit of an exaggeration but what I mean is you specifically mentioned it.
Don't worry man you'll find someone who enjoys human biology as much as you do, it's just that not everyone will be cool with that

Lol don't be pressurised into apologising, this dude seems total freak and it's ok (it's actually laudable) to warn him so
Original post by Harrie Lyons
this dude seems total freak and it's ok (it's actually laudable) to warn him so

You sound like a nice person.

Yes, it's like saying "I like football I support Manchester city."

That one of the reasons why I would like to be with a doctor/nurse they would understand what I'm talking about.
NO!
Lol don't be pressurised into apologising, this dude seems total freak and it's ok (it's actually laudable) to warn him so

Me a freak? Nope, I'm just a 22 year old male who loves furbabies, loves the human body as I want to be a doctor, loves Pokemon, listens to video game music and collects Power Rangers megazords.

Thea's nothing freaky about that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes, it's like saying "I like football I support Manchester city."

That one of the reasons why I would like to be with a doctor/nurse they would understand what I'm talking about.

No it's honestly different. I see why you say that but it's definitely not a good comparison.
And yeah I see, but even then they just might not want be getting into convos about that. It just depends on the person. I do all sciences for a level and I sure do know what you're on about, yet still would prefer to leave it out of a convo
Don't worry tho this discussion has no point in it so :/
Original post by Law-Hopeful
You sound like a nice person.

Truth hurts baby doll
This guy is constantly making threads about being lonely, asking why he is rejected by everyone etc. this girl gives him a good piece of advice: not to say 'I'm interested in vaginas' to anyone he's not sharing the same bed with and you attack her. The truth is the only person you're hurting is not her but him, him being the one that constantly makes threads whining about being a social pariah. If he wants to change he needs too listen and learn and not be encouraged that speaking the way he does is in any way normal. If he wants to remain a social pariah then more power to him, I think social pariahs can be cool, but stop making these incessant threads bitching about it
Me a freak? Nope, I'm just a 22 year old male who loves furbabies, loves the human body as I want to be a doctor, loves Pokemon, listens to video game music and collects Power Rangers megazords.

Thea's nothing freaky about that.

Sarcasm?
What is wrong with so many people here? OP is a human being seeking nothing more than friendship - something that we all deserve. He's made it clear that he doesn't want troll responses. If you guys don't want to meet him then there's no need to post in this thread.
No it's honestly different. I see why you say that but it's definitely not a good comparison.
And yeah I see, but even then they just might not want be getting into convos about that. It just depends on the person. I do all sciences for a level and I sure do know what you're on about, yet still would prefer to leave it out of a convo
Don't worry tho this discussion has no point in it so :/

How is it different?
Football= The human body, Manchester city= the reproduction systems.

Why wouldn't you want to converse about it? It's biology.
Sarcasm?

Nope.
Nope.

You know that me posting 'sarcasm?' Was in itself sarcasm right?
You know that me posting 'sarcasm?' Was in itself sarcasm right?

No, I thoguth you was serrious.
How is it different?
Football= The human body, Manchester city= the reproduction systems.

Why wouldn't you want to converse about it? It's biology.

No I see how you made the analogy but it's not applicable. Football wouldn't make most people a bit uncomfortable.
But honestly it doesn't matter maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you one day

Quick Reply

Latest