The Student Room Group

Relationships in student halls

Does anyone else have difficulty maintaining relationships in student halls?

Me and the girlfriend both live in purpose built student halls and its difficult to develop intimacy if you see what I mean when the staff keep coming in unannounced like this one time they came in our dual occupancy flat in the middle of us doing "it" at like 3am.

What can we do to get more privacy / intimacy
Original post by ElvisTheLemon

Me and the girlfriend both live in purpose built student halls and its difficult to develop intimacy if you see what I mean when the staff keep coming in unannounced like this one time they came in our dual occupancy flat in the middle of us doing "it" at like 3am.

I doubt staff would visit your room at 3am unless you or someone called them
Original post by Wired_1800
I doubt staff would visit your room at 3am unless you or someone called them

It happened. Don't try and undermine the point I am making or troll posts trying to make a serious point like this one is.
It happened. Don't try and undermine the point I am making or troll posts trying to make a serious point like this one is.

Ok. Here atr some points

1. Lock your main door.
2. Lock your room door.
3. Tell the staff that they cannot come to your room unannounced. If it persists, report to the authorities.

You certainly seem to have an ongoing problem with this issue. Is this the fourth time you've posted about it?
I’m interested to know what the outcome of the formal complaints process with the accommodation provider was 5 months ago.
Reply 6

Why, and why did you let them in.. easily solved
Original post by Zarek
Why, and why did you let them in.. easily solved

Didn't let them in and I never said that I had. They let themselves in
Reply 8
Didn't happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending