The Student Room Group

Do you answer unknown numbers?

It is so annoying when they call you without a number... I never answer. **** them.

Do you answer them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
It is so annoying when they call you without a number... I never answer. **** them.

Do you answer them?

I never do. Most of the time they're just cold callers.
never, if they really needed to speak to me it wouldnt be a blocked number
Reply 3
No, it might be Liam Neeson.
No, I always ignore those
Not the first time but if they call again then I will. It's normally the bank. Sigh, why do they hide their number?
Well, some of the most important calls are through blocked numbers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, but whether it is a text or a phone call decides my answer.
If its a text I just ask 'Hoo diss?'. I can actually spell. i just find it puts people off it you have sh*tty grammar and spelling
If it is a phone call the this Tumblr post http://waakeme-up.tumblr.com/post/45280132275/operameister-thisismythanksgivingurl-gobble has some gems. The reactions are quite funny
Original post by A5ko

Lol :laugh:
Get Truecaller on your phone. It blocks those dumbasses.
I do! I find it quite exciting (I'm sad like that)
Original post by A5ko

Listen, I don't know who you are...but I have a very particular set of skills...(sorry don't know the script)

On topic, I answer unknown numbers reluctantly, but I have to answer them because it's usually an important call. If I reject them, they just end up emailing and complaining.
Yes because it might be really important... and I feel like I'm in a horror movie for a few secs :redface:
No chance
Reply 14
Yes, I love unknown numbers ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would you not? They're not going to pull you through the phone and kidnap you if you answer.

I'm forever holding out for a phone call similar to the one you get in the Sims where you've won a large amount of money despite not having done anything.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Why would you not? They're not going to pull you through the phone and kidnap you if you answer.

I'm forever holding out for a phone call similar to the one you get in the Sims where you've won a large amount of money despite not having done anything.

Shut up, Drunk F***.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope
Yep seeing as I have barely any contacts, I may actually know the people. It's also pretty funny getting cold calls telling me that the car accident I had last year wasn't my fault and that I can claim money despite the fact that I tell them I don't even drive yet.
Original post by Keyhofi
Not the first time but if they call again then I will. It's normally the bank. Sigh, why do they hide their number?

Its the same with me.
If they call again its probably something important, but i rarely answer the first time.

Quick Reply

Latest