The Student Room Group

What does it take for you to consider someone a slut?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGoldenBean
What about if you're divorced?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Divorce should be almost impossible and enforced by Anglican ecclesiastical courts. :smile:
Original post by *Stefan*
Well, yours barely makes sense though. You'd be willing to call what is arguably much more than half the world "sluts"? The word becomes meaningless then.

Someone :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed. Maybe I just don't like the word. I prefer whore. :tongue:

Yeah but who?
Original post by william walker
Divorce should be almost impossible and enforced by Anglican ecclesiastical courts. :smile:

What if the man cheats twenty times?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
This :biggrin:

:thumbsup:
A girl who has causal sex every so often with a few to multiple guys or one who sleeps with any guy she dates on the first date/sleeps around for 'fun'.
:thumbsup:

#virgintillmarried :biggrin:
What if the man cheats twenty times?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is where the laws against adultery come in. :wink: I have though of everything haven't I. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Indeed. Anything else would just be uncool. :biggrin:

Likewise :biggrin:
Indeed. Anything else would just be uncool. :biggrin:

Yeah :five:
Original post by BrokenLife
Likewise :biggrin:

Yay!!!!!
I don't call people sluts, because if someone wants to have a lot of casual sex it's their choice. Geez there's much worse people in the world :rolleyes:
That is where the laws against adultery come in. :wink: I have though of everything haven't I. :biggrin:

You have indeed but what if they just hated each other over time because they realised the other person was actually just a buttmuncher?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah my post got a like. What is laughing now *Stefan*? :redface:
Having intercourse outside of marriage.

You're views on life are so backwards, I really pity you. Not every single human being on planet earth wants to get married, deal with it :colonhash:
You have indeed but what if they just hated each other over time because they realised the other person was actually just a buttmuncher?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not familiar with this term "buttmuncher". Can you explain it to me please? :tongue:
When you sleep with every guy in your workplace at the same time, including your boss, going out with your friend's exes to cause ****, getting involved in people's private affaors and make it all about you.
I am not familiar with this term "buttmuncher". Can you explain it to me please? :tongue:

Lol it's like an absolute carcass of a human being

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bassbabe
You're views on life are so backwards, I really pity you. Not every single human being on planet earth wants to get married, deal with it :colonhash:

Is that meant to be some sort of an argument against me? Oh, I have never been pitied before. Jolly good.

I don't care about the world. I care about the British nation state. :colondollar:
Providing someone is clean and emotionally stable, the particulars of their sexual history do not interest me in the slightest.

Quick Reply

Latest