The Student Room Group

Gcse remarks

Hello! I was just wondering what a GCSE remark of a script is? Is it coursework??
Original post by Chandan1998
Hello! I was just wondering what a GCSE remark of a script is? Is it coursework??

No, it's the exam paper.
I dont know because a remark costs 33.60 whereas script costs 10.10.. does the script one mean that I can have a copy of my exam paper?
Reply 3
I dont know because a remark costs 33.60 whereas script costs 10.10.. does the script one mean that I can have a copy of my exam paper?

Yes, you can request your script (exam paper) without getting it remarked.

A script is the exam paper. Unless you pay for a remark you won't get one. You can get a copy of your script back or the original. If you get the original back, you can't then have a remark. If you get a copy you can have a remark but you'll have to get a move on as the deadline is going to be pretty soon after you get the copy back. (It's September 20th for WJEC. Think it is for the rest as well, but don't quote me.)
Reply 5
What if your controlled assessment contributes more to your overall grade? I got a B in one exam and a C in the controlled assessment which gave me a C overall.
Original post by DiliChu
What if your controlled assessment contributes more to your overall grade? I got a B in one exam and a C in the controlled assessment which gave me a C overall.

I'm afraid coursework can't be remarked unless the whole school's coursework is done as well, which your school isn't going to go for. You need the permission of everyone and they just aren't going to go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest