The Student Room Group

KPOP !!!! reply Who likes KPOP c:

Scroll to see replies

What the **** is this thread...
Reply 81
Original post by Compact
*casually joins in* Hii there guys xD

I kinda skipped the first few pages so if I blabber a load of nonsense which has already been mentioned, I apologise.

I love Kpop :holmes: got into it in 09 so it's been 4 years :biggrin: I'm 19 years old, if that helps at all

Just throwing it out there for you Londoners, SUJU (November 9th) and Infinite (November 29th but it's not 100% yet) should be heading your way... I guess this has been mentioned already but no harm in being reminded again xD unfortunately I'm not going but one day ... One day I shall.

Hii wow 4 years that is soo AWESOME I am only a recent K Popper and i am seriusly obsessed right now
You are close to my age 18 whoo and yeah i know about both but if i had to pick i would go to Infinite over Super Junior because my bias Leeteuk is enrolled in the army ;( but i dont think i will go to either as i dont know enough of each groups music...
What are some of your favourite groups and do you have twitter or tumblr??
lucky londoners, you get all the concerts

i missed big bang and jay park :frown:
Reply 83
Original post by ryandeceptacon
What the **** is this thread...

A thread like no other.. 'Cos it's just that awesome :tongue:
Reply 84
Original post by aSunnyDay
OMGGGGGG WHERE HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE BEEN IN MY LIFE???
NONE OF MY FRIENDS APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTIFUL FORM OF LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO INTRODUCE IT TO THEM CAUSE I KNOW THEY'LL BE ALL JUDGING

are any of you going to the infinite concert in november?
CAUSE I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :biggrin:

Hi welcome to the thread that is exactly how my friends were and i had no one to spazz with and that is why i started this thread :biggrin: WOW are you really going that is sooo cool i hope you have fun and tell me how it was after, my name is Asana what is yours and how old are you also do you have twitter/tumblr??
Reply 85
Original post by eXemp
a friend of mine , who worships k-pop is talking about hooking us up with the Super Show 5 tour that is supposedly coming to london :wink: That'll be a nice change in music.

Also let me fanboy for a moment. K-pop bands have THE BEST FCKIN FASHION SENSE EVER. THOSE IRONS MASKS. THAT HAIR. THEY OOZE COOLNESS AMG.

Hii welcome to the thread WOOWWW finally a fanboy lol my name is Asana what is yours + do you live in London?? That would be soo cool if you could go to the show... You are so rught Pop music right now especially British Pop is just soo lacking in comparison to K Pop if not for the hot guys just the sound and feel K Pop gives you draws you in , it definitely fills the music hole that i have been feeling since the beginning of 2013 :smile:
I absolutely love the fashion in K Pop it is soo out there yet trendy i see soo many k pop fashion merch on ebay that i just wanna have hehe do you know any other groups or like any other songs from Kpop and if not want some reccomendations also do you haave twitter/tumblr for me to follow :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by eXemp
gosh.. are there any guys besides the 2 (1 and me xD ) that like K-Pop!? :biggrin:

count me in
OMG HAIIII I;m from London...even though I live in Worcester now hehe hello fellow kpop fan :biggrin: whats up? ^^
Original post by Mizz_Ashyaxo
Thanks lol :tongue: do you like K POP too or did you just wanna join the convo hehe

yep i do... :wink:
Reply 89
Original post by Lt93
XD XD So many eye candies in Boys Over Flowers :wink:
What else have you watched?

I know! Which of the F4 do you like most?

I love Protect the Boss too.

Original post by NOONA.
That is one amazing drama! :biggrin:

Almost paradise..:groovy: Lalalalalala.. I love that song
But the ending what kinda disappointing they should of added a few more episodes.

I know! The song is now one of my faves! :smile:

Hi welcome whats your name, you should check out some groups on You Tube you will be hooked :smile: I really liked Boys Before Flowers especially Kim Bum's character and his love interest, it was so good never a dull moment lol what other k-dramas have you watched or wanna watch?

Thaanks, which groups do you suggest?

Ooh, I want to watch so many! That Winter; the Wind that Blows
All About My Romance
The Heirs
Big Thing
How to Meet a Perfect Neighbour
Witch Yoo Hee
Surgeon Bong Dal-hee
Stained Glass
Successful Story of a Bright Girl.

Original post by donutaud15
is it any good? been meaning to watch it for sometime as I heard meteor garden was based on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so good. I love it!

<3 x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by LETSJaM
I know! Which of the F4 do you like most?

I love Protect the Boss too.

I know! The song is now one of my faves! :smile:

Thaanks, which groups do you suggest?

Ooh, I want to watch so many! That Winter; the Wind that Blows
All About My Romance
The Heirs
Big Thing
How to Meet a Perfect Neighbour
Witch Yoo Hee
Surgeon Bong Dal-hee
Stained Glass
Successful Story of a Bright Girl.

It's so good. I love it!

<3 x

Yay it is good that you want to get into k pop some groups i reccommend to get a flavour is Big Bang checkout Fantastic Baby, SHINee check out Replay and Sherlock, BAP check out Warrior and No Mercy, Teen Top check out No More Perfume On You and To You, Super Junior Sexy, Free and Single and Sorry Sorry and for Girl groups Girls Genration Gee and 2ne1 I am the best!!!
Once you watch them on youtube comeback and tell me what you think :smile:
I really reccommend watching All About My Romance it is sooo funny and the romance is cute and That Winter The Wind Blows is just an amazing melodrama one of my faves but you may need to get the tissues ready lol I really cannot wait for Heirs either Lee Mi Ho whoop
Reply 91
Original post by Lucky-Roll
yep i do... :wink:

Oh okay lol what are sone groups/songs you realky like and do you live in London???
Reply 92
Original post by Demon Llama
OMG HAIIII I;m from London...even though I live in Worcester now hehe hello fellow kpop fan :biggrin: whats up? ^^

Hii whats up how long have you liked K Pop i recently became obsessed like last year what are some of your fave groups and biases?? :tongue:
Reply 93
Original post by jptdmgr
count me in

Hi welcome another fanboy yay how long have you been into Kpop and what are some of your fave groups???
Reply 94
Original post by King Amukee
running man daebak!
and that's kinda the only reason i watched dream high, for suzy and iu and taec and wooyoung and eunjung :biggrin:

Hii welcome yeah i really need to watch Dream High seeing all the raving reviews it has everywhere lool
I absolutely love Running Man i am having a marathon today since it is my day off from uni hehe are you up to date on the episodes and did you watch the idol special it was sooo good especially because alot of my fave groups were on there :tongue:
What other variety shows do you watch and how old are you l, I am 18 :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by donutaud15
I saw some Taiwanese but that was a while ago ;-)

and wow 25 episodes!! are they dubbed in English?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah so quite a few eps if you have the time then i really reccommend you watch it a goid website to watcg with eng subs is gooddrama.net just type it in the search box and it should come up :wink:
Reply 96
Original post by Lt93
LOL WHAT! Lucky you! You get to go to Super Junior Show in London and your dad is willing to take you ><. I’ll be sure to watch it but right now, I’m watching my animes LOL. Ring Ding Dong concept was okay! XD Lucifer one was MEH LOL. Taemin had long hair in that MV… AND IT WAS… EW LOL. Yoogeun is the cutest thing ever! The best bit was the snow fight and Key got annoyed eye shooting eye laser DKSDKLSAD LOL. I’ve seen MBLAQ one and LAUREN IS SO PRETTY KASJDSAJDSA. Dream High is good (Y) J better than the second one I think. LOL you have seen A LOT…. LOL more obsessed than me O_o LOL. I only watch Weekly Idol depending on who’s on it XD. I’ve seen B2ST and Ailee one XD.

I dont think my dad is willing he just showed interest lol which i was happy with once he saw the prices he totally freaked out lol
Yeah if you are obsessed with anime right now take it one step at a time i already am bombarded with so much group shows right now :redface:
Omg i really hated the Lucifer era i dont even really like the sing but the worst was Taemins hair in Sherlock DISGRACEFUL i hated how they use to style him but my favourite era of SHINee has to be Dream Girl so far they all looked so smexxi hehe have you watched their one fine day and what is your favourite era???
I really love MBLAQs hello baby especially the pairings fron the beginning Lauren and Seungho are adorable, Joon and Mir have me on the floor and the Bimimbap song recording ep had me in tears :smile:
Yeah the second Dream High started off well tgen just lost its way the ending pissed me off i was so dissapointed :frown:
I am obsessed with K Dramas right now i cannot get enough you should wstch Heirs which is debuting soon star studded line up of actors and actresses and Krystal from fx is in it but i dont really like her grrr
I love Weekly Idol the hosts are so funny you should watch more groups especially Teen Top, SHINee and Infinite you will be rolling with laughter Exo has been on it which was realky good and Teen Top are on it today so should be subbed by next week :smile: sooo excited!!! I am trying to have a Running Man and Weekly Idol marathon today lol
Reply 97
Yay it is good that you want to get into k pop some groups i reccommend to get a flavour is Big Bang checkout Fantastic Baby, SHINee check out Replay and Sherlock, BAP check out Warrior and No Mercy, Teen Top check out No More Perfume On You and To You, Super Junior Sexy, Free and Single and Sorry Sorry and for Girl groups Girls Genration Gee and 2ne1 I am the best!!!
Once you watch them on youtube comeback and tell me what you think :smile:
I really reccommend watching All About My Romance it is sooo funny and the romance is cute and That Winter The Wind Blows is just an amazing melodrama one of my faves but you may need to get the tissues ready lol I really cannot wait for Heirs either Lee Mi Ho whoop

Aww, thank you so much! I will definitely check them out!

I'm counting down the days until i can watch heirs.
Lee Min Ho :love:

<3 x
Hii whats up how long have you liked K Pop i recently became obsessed like last year what are some of your fave groups and biases?? :tongue:

Heya ^^ I've been a Kpop fan since 2009 and a K-Hip Hop fan since 2011..I love B.A.P, Block B, Secret, Wonderboyz and a whole lot of K-Hip Hop...As for my biases they are Bang Yong Guk, Daehyun, Jongup, Hana/Zinger, Chigi and Young Boy and I love all the members of Block B...How about you? :smile:
Reply 99
You guys really are into this stuff aren't you?

Quick Reply

Latest