The Student Room Group

Sheffield Medicine Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Mopida;63489745"]
Original post by HCAssistant93
No idea. I've never heard it being done this way before. Is anyone going to ring Sheffield today?

Posted from TSR

Hey!
Just to ease your concern a little. I applied to Hull York Med School. And when they handed out offers it also came out in batches. It took around a week to send out responses. So wait until this evening. I wouldnt ring until Monday if I were you only because they have said on the website that today is the final day. UCAS takes 24-48 hours to process updates. Other universities are sending out offers simultaneously so give it some time.
Best of Luck!!

Thanks!

Looks like UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend so who knows if we will hear today anyway. I just wanna know either way to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rang earlier and they said all offers and rejections will be sent today before 3pm it's just up to ucas to update, so may be Monday but fingers crossed its today
Don't lose hope there are still offers being sent today
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 14.15.02.png
Original post by nickssss
Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 14.15.02.png

I will be forever refreshing track

Posted from TSR Mobile
6:01 🙏🏼
Was wondering....does anyone know if there's a FB group for the offer holders :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK to everyone who's still waiting to hear back from them.. :smile:
Reply 987
Hey guys, ive been waitlisted, does anyone know how it works and what are the chances? Im guessing small because so many people firm sheffield.
Reply 988
Does UCAS update over the weekend? Or are they down again. UCAS is so annoying this is the worst time for maintenance.
Original post by SY123
Hey guys, ive been waitlisted, does anyone know how it works and what are the chances? Im guessing small because so many people firm sheffield.

Hey, maybe ring them and ask how it works?

When did you find out and was it on track? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cutibess
Was wondering....does anyone know if there's a FB group for the offer holders :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK to everyone who's still waiting to hear back from them.. :smile:

I can if no one else has made one yet? ☺️
Original post by Ellie4412

YAAAAS please!! ill join asap :smile:
Original post by Ellie4412

I'll join as well :biggrin:
Post the link for the offer holders group on Facebook on here
Reply 994
Anymore rejections or offers yet?
Original post by al9926
Anymore rejections or offers yet?

Nope... we thinking 6.01 again? I'm counting down ahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh I think 6:01 again, rly hope this doesn't drag out over the weekend tho
Reply 997
Just got an unconditional offer 17:16 😭😭 4/4 med offers after 4 rejections last year and Sheffield was the one I really really wanted so happy
Unconditional offer!!! Came in at 17.16 today! I am ecstatic!Gap year student. Interviewed on 19th Feb.Really good luck to everyone who has not heard back yet!
Does that mean rejections at 6.01? Any other graduates waiting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending