tj248
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm a first year student studying Zoology at Liverpool University looking for some fun/nice house mates for private accommodation, preferably mixed but not really bothered either way
victoriah95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi
I have one double room in an 8 bedroom house available to rent immediately, until June 2016. The rent is £79 per work including all bills
The house is on Gresford Avenue off Smithdown Road in Wavertree, Liverpool. It is already occupied by 7 students who attend uni of Liverpool, there are 4 girls and 3 boys all aged 19-20 and going into second year. They are all friendly people who are welcoming and enjoy going out
The available room has a double bed, a bay window, a desk and chair, a wardrobe and is on the first floor.The house is fully furnished and has two bathrooms and a shared kitchen and living area. It is about a five minute walk from aldi and asda supermarkets, and is right next to bus stops that go to the unis and also into town.
I am taking a year out of uni and require a full time student (at any of the liverpool unis) to move in as soon as possible, if you are interested or have any questions please message me or you can drop me a message on facebook, my names Victoria Huntbach
LisaTinkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tj248)
I'm a first year student studying Zoology at Liverpool University looking for some fun/nice house mates for private accommodation, preferably mixed but not really bothered either way
Hi! Are you still looking for accommodation?
I have a student room in Atlantic Point for sale that is 10 minutes walk into the centre of Liverpool and all Uni buildings are fairly close! £120 a week en suite and I'll pay your £200 deposit fee for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vita Student
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tj248)
Hey tj248

Have you considered private accommodation?

Vita Student Liverpool is only a short walk from the LJMU campuses. We offer really affordable luxury accommodation, all bills included, your own bedroom, bathroom, study area, kitchen which will be cleaned for you once a week, free breakfast mon-fri, free gym membership and so much more!

Check them out: www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool

I can arrange a viewing or a skype viewing fro you if you are unable to view! Or if you want to get in touch, call our accommodation hotline on 02030961717 or email us at [email protected]

Sophie Image
www.vitastudent.com
iquoime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,
I you are still looking for a room I have one available at Vita Student Accommodation at £168 p/w.
If you have any questions please call 0161 709 7808 and ask for Iquo-Ime Etok's room information.

Many thanks,

Iquo-Ime Etok.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (68)
14.81%
I'm not sure (16)
3.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.55%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.74%
I'm not a current university student (213)
46.41%

Watched Threads