The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
amazingtrade
I will probably have a heart on my wedding day when I am 32.

Well one would hope you have a heart then :tongue:
Reply 2
Hopefully my heart will stop during sex with my wife. That is a few years after I've survived skin cancer.
Reply 3
amazingtrade
I will probably have a heart attack on my wedding day when I am 32.

Wedding at 32 AT? That's an optimistic estimate!
Reply 4
Cate
Well one would hope you have a heart then :tongue:

Haha I mean't heart attack. I do have a heart but it just has nothing to give:tongue:
Reply 5
ZJuwelH
Hopefully my heart will stop during sex with my wife. That is a few years after I've survived skin cancer.

Think of how your wife would feel! :eek:
Reply 6
PadFoot90
Think of how your wife would feel! :eek:

She'll have had the big O three times by then.
Reply 7
amazingtrade
Haha I mean't heart attack. I do have a heart but it just has nothing to give:tongue:

At least you actually have one though, not like the poor poor Tin Man on the Wizard of Oz lol :tongue: :confused:
Reply 8
i would never have expected you (trade) to create the most depressing thread ever....you are normally such a cheery soul. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9
dforster
i would never have expected you (trade) to create the most depressing thread ever....you are normally such a cheery soul. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I assume that was a sarcastic comment as I am general known to be misserable on this forum:tongue:

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!
i saw the word ' depressing' in the title

i just knew it would be A.T :biggrin:
Reply 11
amazingtrade

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!

that guys a dude....hes got that woman sorted that she would be happy with that...he could sell his secret...
Reply 12
serious stuff
i saw the word ' depressing' in the title

i just knew it would be A.T :biggrin:

hehe I am not that bad am I?
amazingtrade
hehe I am not that bad am I?

yes :biggrin:
Reply 14
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 15
I will be assassinated by a detonating sea shell
Reply 16
amazingtrade
I assume that was a sarcastic comment as I am general known to be misserable on this forum:tongue:

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart <-- can't get that word outta your head now can you? :tongue: a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!

:frown: What a meanie. The guy that is, not you :tongue:

Anyways, in answer to the original question.. hmm.... not gonna say cos I don't want a certain person to see it. lol. :rolleyes:
Reply 17
I killed this thread.
Reply 18
Hopefully in a spontaneous explosion from a glitter factory :biggrin: If I have to go, I want to go in a fabulous, glamorous way :wink:
Reply 19
Why not die in an ice cream factory, and top yourself?

<bu-boom, tshhh!>

I'll get my coat.

Latest

Trending

Trending