Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The most depressing thread ever - How do you think you will exit this world? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I will probably have a heart attack on my wedding day when I am 32.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I will probably have a heart on my wedding day when I am 32.
    Well one would hope you have a heart then

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully my heart will stop during sex with my wife. That is a few years after I've survived skin cancer.

ReputationRep:
    I will probably have a heart attack on my wedding day when I am 32.
    Wedding at 32 AT? That's an optimistic estimate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Well one would hope you have a heart then
    Haha I mean't heart attack. I do have a heart but it just has nothing to give

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Hopefully my heart will stop during sex with my wife. That is a few years after I've survived skin cancer.
    Think of how your wife would feel! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Think of how your wife would feel! :eek:
    She'll have had the big O three times by then.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I mean't heart attack. I do have a heart but it just has nothing to give
    At least you actually have one though, not like the poor poor Tin Man on the Wizard of Oz lol :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i would never have expected you (trade) to create the most depressing thread ever....you are normally such a cheery soul.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    i would never have expected you (trade) to create the most depressing thread ever....you are normally such a cheery soul.
    I assume that was a sarcastic comment as I am general known to be misserable on this forum

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!

ReputationRep:
    i saw the word ' depressing' in the title

i just knew it would be A.T

ReputationRep:

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!
    that guys a dude....hes got that woman sorted that she would be happy with that...he could sell his secret...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    i saw the word ' depressing' in the title

i just knew it would be A.T
    hehe I am not that bad am I?

ReputationRep:
    hehe I am not that bad am I?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    :mad:
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I will be assassinated by a detonating sea shell

ReputationRep:
    I assume that was a sarcastic comment as I am general known to be misserable on this forum

Actually Cate, I do have a half decent heart ,I heart <-- can't get that word outta your head now can you? a conversation on the bus today where a man was talking to his g/f or wife "I won't bother buying you a present I will just give the money instead, will £20 be alright as its all I can afford" I thought you unromantic old fool!
    What a meanie. The guy that is, not you

Anyways, in answer to the original question.. hmm.... not gonna say cos I don't want a certain person to see it. lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I killed this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully in a spontaneous explosion from a glitter factory If I have to go, I want to go in a fabulous, glamorous way

ReputationRep:
    Why not die in an ice cream factory, and top yourself?

<bu-boom, tshhh!>

I'll get my coat.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.