The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fly By
hehe AT, i do worry bout you sometimes ....

Hey what's wrong with Ickle Katy's sig? It is good
Reply 21
F. Poste
Hopefully in a spontaneous explosion from a glitter factory :biggrin: If I have to go, I want to go in a fabulous, glamorous way :wink:

i'm a coward, i not only want it to be spectacular and faboulous i an't it to be pain-free...if i exploded in a pool of glitter or whatever, i'd wanna die instantly, not feel the burning
A running car in a closed garage.
Reply 23
I want to die saving someone, but I have to be dying really obviously with the aim of saving the other person, otherwise it just won't be worth it. Ooh, I know, some girl I really like, who isn't quite convinced that I'm good enough for her, and then just as she's starting to really like me I give my life to save her. Ooh yeah. Now, what am I going to save her from... I would say a shooting but Pig has already gone for that one. Maybe an explosion... nah, I like the idea of a shooting. Somebody shoots her, some sort of madman terrorist, and I dive in front of her, taking a shot in my chest just as the police get to the scene. Then she looks down at me lying on the floor and I say: "I told you I was one of the good guys," with a faint little smile, before closing my eyes and dying, causing her to start crying uncontrollably.

I'm pretty sure I've got my life story on these forums somewhere as well if anyone wants to read it :smile:.
In the back of a black van, into the darkness - or maybe the light?
Reply 25
Zapsta
I want to die saving someone, but I have to be dying really obviously with the aim of saving the other person, otherwise it just won't be worth it. Ooh, I know, some girl I really like, who isn't quite convinced that I'm good enough for her, and then just as she's starting to really like me I give my life to save her. Ooh yeah. Now, what am I going to save her from... I would say a shooting but Pig has already gone for that one. Maybe an explosion... nah, I like the idea of a shooting. Somebody shoots her, some sort of madman terrorist, and I dive in front of her, taking a shot in my chest just as the police get to the scene. Then she looks down at me lying on the floor and I say: "I told you I was one of the good guys," with a faint little smile, before closing my eyes and dying, causing her to start crying uncontrollably.

I'm pretty sure I've got my life story on these forums somewhere as well if anyone wants to read it :smile:.

That is soooo sweet and sad :frown:
Reply 26
Fly By
:tongue: sorry, tis just a natural reaction :biggrin:

Yeah, had a similar effect on me. I was considering a nice little parody (with the first half the same and the second half different :biggrin:), but I was worried that not very many people would get it, since she's not on here that often anymore.
Reply 27
Cate
That is soooo sweet and sad :frown:

Would torture the girl. For a while.
Reply 28
Zapsta

You should do a cartoon on that, then I'd understand it!! :confused:
Reply 29
F. Poste
You should do a cartoon on that, then I'd understand it!! :confused:

It wouldn't be very funny though :frown:
Reply 30
You know how I would really want to exist the world? I would like to gon a spacecraft then that way I can return the earth again:smile:
Reply 31
Zapsta
It wouldn't be very funny though :frown:

I don't really understand the humour in the one of yours that I've seen :frown: Seeing as other people do, that's probably just me. However, I love a good tragedy! :wink:
Reply 32
F. Poste
I don't really understand the humour in the one of yours that I've seen :frown: Seeing as other people do, that's probably just me. However, I love a good tragedy! :wink:

Which one have you seen?
Zapsta

Dude... that's strange. I've thought exactly the same thing so many times...
Reply 34
Zapsta
Which one have you seen?

Oh, wait, I think I've seen two; the coco pops one and the "i wanna be a star" one.
Reply 35
F. Poste
Oh, wait, I think I've seen two; the coco pops one and the "i wanna be a star" one.

But they were two of the finest examples of my work :frown:.
Reply 36
Zapsta
But they were two of the finest examples of my work :frown:.

That's why you need to do one of a beautiful, tragic, doomed situation to make me a fan :wink:

But it's only because I have a different sense of humour, I bet.
Reply 37
F. Poste
That's why you need to do one of a beautiful, tragic, doomed situation to make me a fan :wink:

But it's only because I have a different sense of humour, I bet.

and becoz you're bad!
Reply 38
Fly By
and becoz you're bad!

Only to 11 year olds :rolleyes:
Reply 39
F. Poste
Only to 11 year olds :rolleyes:

lol :frown:

:tongue:

Latest

Trending