The Student Room Group

Have I done wrong here?

I "liked" on Facebook a smiling selfie of a really beautiful female friend (nothing revealing in the photo) while seeing another girl. The girl I am seeing never likes pictures of other guys herself, but she's no angel as she made great effort in telling me, before photo-gate, of some guys she'd been hanging out with. Now after liking this photo, she gives me the cold shoulder, even though she says "there isn't a problem". Obviously I'm going to have to breach this topic with her and say the photo was meaningless, but have I done anything wrong here? Or is she just crazy? Maybe I'm better off without her? I'm not used to Facebook or relationship etiquette, so this is a double whammy for me....

Before I liked the photo, aside from the silly gameplaying, things were perfectly fine between us and she was messaging me on that day. So I know it's the photo that's annoyed her because she became off with me almost immediately.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 雷尼克
you're thinking into this too much, or your girlfriend / whatever she is is an idiot

Trust me, it's definitely that - she didn't speak to me for 12 days afterwards, then I asked her what's up and she said nothing and since then it's been constant pop shots from her. Literally nothing else had gone on except that photo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending