The Student Room Group

Someone help me pleaseeee i'm stressing the **** out!

I'm 17 and have just left my sixth form due to it being ****. However i regret it because i could of just stuck it through and got my qualification but i feel now its to late to go back, so i applied for a course at Canterbury College doing Film and Television lvl3 the only problem is I'm not sure if this is what i want to do anymore as Ive been studying Film For over 3 years now and have lost interest yet I'm not good at anything else so i feel like i have already failed in life before i even started. by dropping out, and ill probably end up dropping out again even though i don't want to. I want to pursue Science and work in Physics but that would mean going back to school and starting again and i'd end up loosing interest and then that would be another 2 years wasted. I really don't know what to do!!
GCSE'S
IT- C
Media- B
English- C
Maths- D
Science- D
Art and design- CCCC+
Textiles- C
Original post by areitharose
I'm 17 and have just left my sixth form due to it being ****. However i regret it because i could of just stuck it through and got my qualification but i feel now its to late to go back, so i applied for a course at Canterbury College doing Film and Television lvl3 the only problem is I'm not sure if this is what i want to do anymore as Ive been studying Film For over 3 years now and have lost interest yet I'm not good at anything else so i feel like i have already failed in life before i even started. by dropping out, and ill probably end up dropping out again even though i don't want to. I want to pursue Science and work in Physics but that would mean going back to school and starting again and i'd end up loosing interest and then that would be another 2 years wasted. I really don't know what to do!!
GCSE'S
IT- C
Media- B
English- C
Maths- D
Science- D
Art and design- CCCC+
Textiles- C

Why do you think you want to work in Physics given that you say you would be bored after two years of studying Science?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending