The Student Room Group

Reapplying for Student Finance?

Hi, when logging into SF England it says this:
To make sure you have student finance agreed before the start of your undergraduate course in 2022/23 reapply now.

I thought I already did it?

Can someone help me - thanks.
Original post by n3rdhelps
Hi, when logging into SF England it says this:
To make sure you have student finance agreed before the start of your undergraduate course in 2022/23 reapply now.

I thought I already did it?

Can someone help me - thanks.

Hi There,

Do you have a 22/23 application showing on your online account yet?

Thanks, Erin N
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Erin N
Hi There,

Do you have a 22/23 application showing on your online account yet?

Thanks, Erin N

It shows that I have an undergraduate application for 2022. And it says all the steps are completed, with green ticks, and shows my maintenance loan etc. How comes it is prompting me to redo my student finance?
It shows that I have an undergraduate application for 2022. And it says all the steps are completed, with green ticks, and shows my maintenance loan etc. How comes it is prompting me to redo my student finance?

Hi there,

There should be no prompt if your application is complete. Can you confirm if you are looking at the generic banner at the top of the page that says something like 'make sure you have reapplied?' If so, you can ignore this as this is just a generic message on the accounts.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

There should be no prompt if your application is complete. Can you confirm if you are looking at the generic banner at the top of the page that says something like 'make sure you have reapplied?' If so, you can ignore this as this is just a generic message on the accounts.

Thanks, Clare

Yes, that's what I'm looking at - the generic banner at the top of the page. I'll ignore that then! Thanks for your help.
Yes, that's what I'm looking at - the generic banner at the top of the page. I'll ignore that then! Thanks for your help.

You can ignore this. Thanks, Karen
Hi, did you end up getting your student finance lol. Asking because I've just gotten the same message and it doesn't seem like a generic message because it says 'reapply' and I have applied so this is specific to my situation. Lmk pleaseeee im kind of tripping out.
Reply 7
Same with me but I haven't finished my application. Do I need to restart it?
Original post by wartimegooch
Hi, did you end up getting your student finance lol. Asking because I've just gotten the same message and it doesn't seem like a generic message because it says 'reapply' and I have applied so this is specific to my situation. Lmk pleaseeee im kind of tripping out.

Hi there, What is the status of the application showing as? Thanks, Angela
Original post by G9nie
Same with me but I haven't finished my application. Do I need to restart it?

Hi there, What is the status of the application showing as? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending