The Student Room Group

Financial help with bad credit

Hi everyone, 3 years ago my ex had all my documents and applied online for a credit card on behalf me without asking me. It was around 2-3k£ on that credit card. I struggled to pay it back and it resulted in my credit score going down even after I paid the whole amount back. Now I’m in a emergency financial situation and I don’t know where can I borrow some money with bad credit score. I need other 2.000£ for my mom’s eye surgery which is going to be on 1st of September. From my salary I have to pay the rent, the food, the bills etc and I can’t save more than 50£. Can someone give me an advice pleaseeee:frown:? I’m in a such disparate situation and I don’t know what to do. I don’t have too much time left and my mom risks to get blind. I am willing to do anything.
Thank you.
Original post by HellenFF
Hi everyone, 3 years ago my ex had all my documents and applied online for a credit card on behalf me without asking me. It was around 2-3k£ on that credit card. I struggled to pay it back and it resulted in my credit score going down even after I paid the whole amount back. Now I’m in a emergency financial situation and I don’t know where can I borrow some money with bad credit score. I need other 2.000£ for my mom’s eye surgery which is going to be on 1st of September. From my salary I have to pay the rent, the food, the bills etc and I can’t save more than 50£. Can someone give me an advice pleaseeee:frown:? I’m in a such disparate situation and I don’t know what to do. I don’t have too much time left and my mom risks to get blind. I am willing to do anything.
Thank you.

What country are you based in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending