The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL results.

OMFG I THINK EDEXCEL SCREWED US ALL OVER WHO DID COURSEWORKS. NO JOKES. like in my school we gor predicted A* for bio and our work was good! We did goood but each and everyone got a D for their coursework. Like the people who didn't do **** and the people who actually worked hard got the same grade and it's baffling like even the teachers are surprised. A batch reevaluation was sent and they ****ing changed only a few like mine by 3ums WHICH STILL REMAINS A D but my overall grade is an A however due to written papers but omfg his coursework made me miss an A*.
Reply 1
There is something seriously going on with Edexcel people. Lile before he results came out they were like oh Cambridge and AQA make errors in marking and I was like oh thankgod edexcel isnt in the list but ****ing hell I wish so it was. Like my teachers said they didn't change ours by much though they should have because if they admit there has been a mistake of whatever sort. They'll be piled with lawsuits hence they only increased by like 3ums marks max

Quick Reply

Latest