The Student Room Group

Year 10 Mocks

We did our Y10 mocks just after Easter and got all the results back. These are mine:

Biology (AQA) - 9
Chemistry (AQA) - 9
Physics (Edexcel) - 8
Computer Science (OCR) - 8
English Language (CIE) - A*
English Literature (CIE) - 9
Geography (Edexcel) - 9
History (Edexcel) - 9
Mathematics (Edexcel) - 9
Spanish (AQA) - 8

Are they ok? I feel quite disappointed with some of my results especially physics because i considered it one of my strong subjects.
Reply 1
Original post by OddSJ7
We did our Y10 mocks just after Easter and got all the results back. These are mine:

Biology (AQA) - 9
Chemistry (AQA) - 9
Physics (Edexcel) - 8
Geography (Edexcel) - 9
History (Edexcel) - 9
Spanish (AQA) - 8

Are they ok? I feel quite disappointed with some of my results especially physics because i considered it one of my strong subjects.

These are REALLY good. I raised my scores in my Year 10 mocks from 5s to 8-9s, so if you want higher scores, there is no doubt you can do it! You can probably get all 9s if you want to :smile:
Original post by OddSJ7

Biology (AQA) - 9
Chemistry (AQA) - 9
Physics (Edexcel) - 8
Geography (Edexcel) - 9
History (Edexcel) - 9
Spanish (AQA) - 8

YOUR RESULTS ARE AMAZING SERIOUSLY!!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE DISAPPOINTED, INSTEAD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!! also 8 is a GREAT grade and as you said it is one of your strongest subjects so I'm sure you can push it to a 9 but don't overwork yourself take care
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by OddSJ7

Biology (AQA) - 9
Chemistry (AQA) - 9
Physics (Edexcel) - 8
Geography (Edexcel) - 9
History (Edexcel) - 9
Spanish (AQA) - 8

Full 8s and 9s across the board, theres no room for disappointment you did absolutely great! Keep up the good work!!

Quick Reply

Latest