The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i tried it bt its way to strong n it only made me cough ... ma sis n bro smokes weed everyday all the time its quite woriyng!
Reply 21
charlord
i agree. its actually physically impossible to die of an overdose on cannibis though when plenty of people doe of alcohol poisoning each year

Exactly! It's a safer way of having fun and chilling out than some legal drugs.
blissy
Only cause you had drunk a lot. DOn't drink and smoke next time.

drinking and smoking together goes quite well. makes everything pretty wierd.
Reply 23
Being Drunk & Stoned and being Stoned are certianly 2 very different feelings.

With drunk & stoned you get the loss of control which you experience when drunk mixed with the haziness of stoning.

Being just stoned is much more chilled out.
Well i first got drunk at around 5 and used to get drunk regulary between about 8 and 12, erm i smoked cannabis first when i was 9 and did regulary until just a few months ago when i decided to stop. I also snorted cocaine once when i was 9, it gave me a nosebleed and i didn't like it. I have had an odd upbringing but now i don't even drink. I also pride myself on having never so much as tried a cigarette! From somebody who's already done it often and then finished with it, i don't actuallythink it's best never to start. Cannabis never really ruined my life, except perhaps my memory and year 9 SAT's results - but i just didn't want to be associated with that. I didn't go out clubbing getting stoned or whatever either, i usually did it alone sitting onthe golf course thats right next to my back garden, i think it makes the mood better and more peaceful, or at least used to. :smile:
Reply 25
tis_me_lord
Well i first got drunk at around 5 and used to get drunk regulary between about 8 and 12, erm i smoked cannabis first when i was 9 and did regulary until just a few months ago when i decided to stop. I also snorted cocaine once when i was 9, it gave me a nosebleed and i didn't like it.

Anyone would think you were trying to boast in a really, really, lame way. Nobody finds the above impressive, only stupid.
ben3085

drunk mixed with the haziness of stoning.

thats whats amazing about it
I was actually answering the question, i'm not proud of my life in anyway except my curent life.
Reply 28
iiikewldude
thats whats amazing about it

But you can't really appreciate the benefits of being stoned when drunk... you miss out on alot of the high because your drunkeness blocks out some of the feelings/effects. Getting wasted and then smoking a j is great for losing control, but if you want to maintain a bit of sense and take full advantage of the high, just stoned is great.
I have tried many a drug.
Reply 30
IM too scared to try things like cocaine, Crystal Meth, Eccs, im too scared that ill die because the one time I take it will be the one time that its rat poison and kill me.
Reply 31
Ral
Have you taken any (illegal) drugs?

Most of my friends have taken cannabis,

Just wondered if this was normal in every school

yup, most of my friends have done cannabis, a few still do it regularly. I know a few people who used to take speed and other pills but they don't any more, it was when they were going to raves in india. i couldn't ever take any pills, after all the media attention surrounding the dangers.
Reply 32
Everdawn
IM too scared to try things like cocaine, Crystal Meth, Eccs, im too scared that ill die because the one time I take it will be the one time that its rat poison and kill me.

Me too, I'd be terrified to touch cocaine or E or anything just because of the risk of them being impure. Unlike cannabis, you only need to try these things once and there's the possibility of dying :frown:
Reply 33
I dont condone it, If people want to good for them, but im just a scardy cat on hard drugs.
you can legally grow magic mushrooms provided you dont grind them up as you cant be prosecuted for growing mushrooms
nope, and i never will cause i've seen the things it's done to a few of my mates. one who's 18 has constantly got the shakes, and is also well on his way to becoming an alcoholic.

i don't smoke cause i don't intend to have horrid gunk in my lungs for the rest of my life.

i do drink, but only in moderation. I've only ever been really drunk once, and that's better best forgotten.
Speaking of drugs having bad effects on other people, look at the person my mum is living with! He takes heroin and now he has hepatitus C and will die soon, he also has perminant liver damage from drinking not that it really matters now that he has that. My mum amazingly has no liver damage despite being an alcoholic (though she hasn't drank much for a while now.) She also shakes all the time, and can't remember anything (worse then me.) However there's other problems drugs cause as opposed to just physical things. Now my mum never sees me or either of my sisters, she had her driving liscense taken away, lost her home here, lost her job...so yeah i think the point of this is to say don't do anything serious like cocaine, heroin etc, drink in moderation, smokings ok but pretty gross, cannabis is probably the best drug there is for you not including things like caffeine of course.
Reply 37
haha, this post makes me laugh

Christ, in my school 90% of the student have done Marijuana. There are trails by our school and people smoke it up during break, and go to school right ripped. Some get stoned right before a test, and surprisingly, they do pretty well on it. A lot of adults smoke weed where i live too, just yesterday, a few of my frineds went into a guys shack and found about 10 lb's of the magical green stuff. The guy gave 1/2 lb of weed to another guy to rat my friends out.

When im out fishing at lakes, i find the stuff growing along a river bank.

every school has drugs in it, some have more than others.
Reply 38
i have never taken drugs i do drink though but not excessivly im a good girl
Reply 39
Hehe, I'm a good girl too, only drink. I know loads of people who smoke weed and do other drugs though.

Latest

Trending

Trending