The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
have to say cretin, that was mean, but well recovered. how cum u blokes arent sharing the photos then?
I've been looking around and right in the street, I found two nice lasses and asked them what their best feature was. Quite understandbly the girl on my right affirmed her breasts are the body part she appreciates most. On my left, that girl said she had a great ass and invited me to have a look.
Reply 122
chidori
Excuse me, how exactly is it sick?

Because I don't like French people. And we are playing France on sunday.

*makes retard noises*
Reply 123
Cretin
Can you tell if a man has a nice bum?

i do :p:D
Reply 124
Here is Kim-blay's pic modified to be posted:
Reply 125
Why dont someone Open a Poll thread ??!! :smile:
Reply 126
SamTheMan
I've been looking around and right in the street, I found two nice lasses and asked them what their best feature was. Quite understandbly the girl on my right affirmed her breasts are the body part she appreciates most. On my left, that girl said she had a great ass and invited me to have a look.

and you look suitably chuffed, her boobs are nice.
Reply 127
SamTheMan

envy almighty. :rolleyes:
Reply 128
Kim-blay
have to say cretin, that was mean, but well recovered. how cum u blokes arent sharing the photos then?

I was only kidding, shes hardly minging is she, thats obvious to anyone.
Reply 129
Kim-blay
realised this when it was too late, and also am a beginner.

You can add a poll now.
Reply 130
Yannis
Here is Kim-blay's pic modified to be posted:

Is that a picture of her at her local Chinese take-away or something?
Reply 131
SamTheMan
what's wiv the dodgy sunnies? :tongue:
Reply 132
chidori

I only made it smaller. I don't know her.
Reply 133
SamTheMan

Wow. You are better lookin then i am mate. And better with the ladies it would seem. :biggrin:
Tinykates
what's wiv the dodgy sunnies? :tongue:

Haha they cost me 5 euros and broke in my rucksack the next day. And I bought them because they make me look so bloody handsome.
Reply 135
Yannis
I only made it smaller. I don't know her.

I can just about spot a calandar in the background, associated with 'Shanghai City' which I think could be a Chinese take-away or restaurant.
Reply 136
SamTheMan
Haha they cost me 5 euros and broke in my rucksack the next day. And I bought them because they make me look so bloody handsome.
hehe :biggrin: great choice - they obviously worked :tongue:
Reply 137
chidori

my free chinese take away calender in my room
Reply 138
JoeyRamone
What's more important anyway: whether the girl has a nice bum, legs or boobs or whether she spits or swallows?

That never matters with a girl. Overall it's personality that counts.
Tinykates
hehe :biggrin: great choice - they obviously worked :tongue:

Yea I'm such a charmer.. :cool: not

A friend's got a similar photo but one of the girls was topless.

Latest

Trending

Trending