The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

How long does leeds take to reply?

I'm near the end of my UCAS application, and I was wondering how long does Leeds university take to reply to an application?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bwhitelegge
I'm near the end of my UCAS application, and I was wondering how long does Leeds university take to reply to an application?

It can take a fair while; I applied in October and didn't hear anything from them until late January the following year.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by bwhitelegge

i applied on October 9th this (so 8 days ago) and got offered an interview on the 14th. The interview is on the 4th of November
Reply 3
Original post by zeusss
i applied on October 9th this (so 8 days ago) and got offered an interview on the 14th. The interview is on the 4th of November

Which subject have you applied?
Reply 4
I got mine within a week. Applied in oct i think
Reply 5
Original post by hugotai
Which subject have you applied?

Aeronautical Engineering
I applied and got an invitation for an interview two days later!
Reply 7
That's quick
I applied (for psychology) on the 24th oct and got an offer 7 days later
Reply 9
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply about media and communication please?
Was that 7 days after you sent your UCAS off or 7 days after the acknowledgement email?
I sent my UCAS off on 25th of November and got an offer on the 2nd of December.
I'm guessing how long they take depends on your course and how long the department takes to reply as many others sent their applications off way before mine and still haven't got a reply.
Original post by moye98
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply about media and communication please?

I'm not to sure about everyone else, but my I got my offer for Communication and Media 3 days after my UCAS was sent.
I find that place just leads you on.

Spoiler

Reply 14
Original post by moye98

Original post by cheeseclimber1
I'm not to sure about everyone else, but my I got my offer for Communication and Media 3 days after my UCAS was sent.

I got a media and comms offer just under 2 weeks, will you be starting in 2016?
Got mine within a week, had an interview on Friday, got an offer on Tuesday!:smile:
Original post by Anikaya
I got a media and comms offer just under 2 weeks, will you be starting in 2016?

Yes, will you be as well?
Reply 17
Original post by moye98

UCAS application got sent off on the 27th of November and received a conditional offer on the 1st of December :h:
I applied some time in November and haven't received an offer yet and I am really worrying :frown:
Reply 19
[QUOTE="Lauryn2104;62226083"]I applied some time in November and haven't received an offer yet and I am really worrying :frown:[/QUOTE

The same thing is happening with my application.

Quick Reply

Latest