The Student Room Group

Proof of A Level Results

I got an e-mail from one of my uni choices saying that they'd like offer me a place if I could give them evidence of the grade I've already received in psychology. For proof can I send the letter the results came on or does it need to be a certificate? I haven't received a certificate yet and the admissions team said I needed to send the evidence within the next two weeks so I'm not sure what to do?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by heyshannon
I got an e-mail from one of my uni choices saying that they'd like offer me a place if I could give them evidence of the grade I've already received in psychology. For proof can I send the letter the results came on or does it need to be a certificate? I haven't received a certificate yet and the admissions team said I needed to send the evidence within the next two weeks so I'm not sure what to do?

Contact them explaining your situation and ask, you won't be the first to have this issue. They might be fine with the letter or they might need someone from your college to contact them and verify your results or something like that. Either way you should be able to find some way around it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest