The Student Room Group

proof of qualifications

so i’ve reapplied this year after having done my a levels, i’ve heard back from three of my offers so far and they’ve all asked to send proof my qualifications. the question is, what type of documentation and do i need to send my GCSEs stuff as well?

i don’t have the official certificates for either degree, i’ve emailed admissions for aber just waiting to hear back
Reply 1
They usually want copies of your A level certificates - contact your school, the exam boards should have sent them out to schools by now.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
They usually want copies of your A level certificates - contact your school, the exam boards should have sent them out to schools by now.

for some reason my emails won’t go thru to my school and they haven’t been able to get a hold of me either but i’ll ask my friend ty🙏🏻🙏🏻
Reply 3
Original post by d0ttore
for some reason my emails won’t go thru to my school and they haven’t been able to get a hold of me either but i’ll ask my friend ty🙏🏻🙏🏻

Phone them......
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
Phone them......

my mom did but they said they can’t help me cuz i’m not a student there anymore 💀💀
Reply 5
Original post by d0ttore
my mom did but they said they can’t help me cuz i’m not a student there anymore 💀💀

Of course they will help you - what a daft idea!
Original post by d0ttore

Have you collected your certificates from the school? That’s where they’re sent be the exam boards usually in November/December after results are published in august.

It might be that the exam boards haven’t sent the certificates through to them yet. Ring them yourself and ask them when and where you can collect your certificates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending