The Student Room Group

Surrey not accepting a-level results transcript?

I applied to surrey through clearing and was asked to provide proof of my a-level grades. I sat my exams in 2022 at a private exam centre and don't have physical certificates, only a page showing my candidate number, uln and centre number with my results. I applied to other unis who accepted these however surrey have insisted I upload certificates (which I don't have) i've tried emailing the exam centre but have been told it could take a few weeks to get certificate. Anyone else been in a similar situation?
Original post by saxons
I applied to surrey through clearing and was asked to provide proof of my a-level grades. I sat my exams in 2022 at a private exam centre and don't have physical certificates, only a page showing my candidate number, uln and centre number with my results. I applied to other unis who accepted these however surrey have insisted I upload certificates (which I don't have) i've tried emailing the exam centre but have been told it could take a few weeks to get certificate. Anyone else been in a similar situation?

You should have received your certificates by December 2022.
A result slip isn’t proof of results.

Could the exam centre email you a scan of the certificates as a matter of urgency?

Or you could ask Surrey if they’re able to verify your results using the Learning Records Service. There should be someone at Surrey with access to LRS.
Original post by saxons

Even if a university accepted you with this, you would have to verify your qualifications on in person enrolment so it is better to resolve now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending