The Student Room Group

Can I ask UCAS for a downloaded document of my A levels results?

I got an offer in clearing but the uni asked if I can contact UCAS if they can download my A level results for more proof, despite I sent my results slip, an signed statement of results from the exam office of my school, and certificate of the A level I didnt resit (so 2022 results)

I swear they dont do that but help me out here, is that possible? If so what are they talking about?

Because I thought UCAS just send my A level results to the uni anyway

Btw I am a resit student who did not apply for 2023 application last September, so I applied and made a new 2023 application from after results day to use clearing.
Reply 1
As you dint take your A levels this year, the Uni wont receive them from UCAS.
You need to send the Uni copies of your A level certificates.
Ask your school to access your personal learner record on the learning records service. They should be able to produce a report from there showing the results verified by the exam boards. Most universities will access this (in fact some universities will just access this themselves).

If you submitted your ucas application after results day then UCAS won’t get your results from the exam boards for this cycle. That process happens before results day.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Ask your school to access your personal learner record on the learning records service. They should be able to produce a report from there showing the results verified by the exam boards. Most universities will access this (in fact some universities will just access this themselves).

If you submitted your ucas application after results day then UCAS won’t get your results from the exam boards for this cycle. That process happens before results day.

Ok I will try thanks
And UCAS did get my results I called them today if they got it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending