The Student Room Group

Harvard referencing help

Manifesto of the Communist Party by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels February 1848
Written: Late 1847;
First Published: February 1848;
Source: Marx/Engels Selected Works, Vol. One, Progress Publishers, Moscow, 1969, pp. 98-137;
Translated: Samuel Moore in cooperation with Frederick Engels, 1888;
Transcribed: by Zodiac and Brian Baggins;
Proofed: and corrected against 1888 English Edition by Andy Blunden 2004;
Copyleft: Marxists Internet Archive (marxists.org) 1987, 2000, 2010. Permission is granted to distribute this document under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License.

how on earth do i reference this?

Edit: it is a pdf of the communist manifesto. I do know the format for PDFs but I have no idea what information to pull from this e.g regarding publication date or how to to infer that the PDF is the communist manifesto(1884) English translation (1888) trainscribed to PDF(2004)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jonbass3
Manifesto of the Communist Party by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels February 1848
Written: Late 1847;
First Published: February 1848;
Source: Marx/Engels Selected Works, Vol. One, Progress Publishers, Moscow, 1969, pp. 98-137;
Translated: Samuel Moore in cooperation with Frederick Engels, 1888;
Transcribed: by Zodiac and Brian Baggins;
Proofed: and corrected against 1888 English Edition by Andy Blunden 2004;
Copyleft: Marxists Internet Archive (marxists.org) 1987, 2000, 2010. Permission is granted to distribute this document under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License.

how on earth do i reference this?

I do not know what this is that you included, but when you reference something, you follow a specific procedure depending on how you used the source [book, journal, music etc]] which you have not disclose to us yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending