The Student Room Group

I partly blame video games for terrorism and the recent events

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VV Cephei A
Christ, people like you actually exist?

yep they do their not a simply boogyman told to us by the video game industry before we go to bed these people are real
Wow, returning to TSR was a bad idea. I'm leaving this site for good as of now, you will all realise one day.
Original post by Vikingninja
Meant as in I just started shooters at 11, had space marine when I was 13.

ah i see i'm a bit older then you then, i started playing shooters on the PS1 i may have had a shooter on the sega megadrive idk.
also just checked when space marine came out 4 years ago when i was 17
Original post by Alexion
Girl, I'm the least threatening person you'd ever meet in real life. Come fite me on Counter-Strike tho... :lockstock:

[video="youtube;A9vBs0-4RtA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vBs0-4RtA[/video]
Original post by elliemayxo
Wow, returning to TSR was a bad idea. I'm leaving this site for good as of now, you will all realise one day.

Think it'll actually be you who one day realises you're not as smart or as insightful as you think you are.
Original post by DeathGuardElite
ah i see i'm a bit older then you then, i started playing shooters on the PS1 i may have had a shooter on the sega megadrive idk.
also just checked when space marine came out 4 years ago when i was 17

Oh actually started when I was 10, forgot about battlefront.
Original post by SophieSmall
Think it'll actually be you who one day realises you're not as smart or as insightful as you think you are.

Or she becomes a politician :afraid:
Oh actually started when I was 10, forgot about battlefront.

omg i remember Battlefront i had it on the PS2 shame the new one sucks due to the removal of single player.
i played all sorts of shooters but i was pretty young at the time heck i started video gaming at aged 4 loved my pokemon
This forum is not for intellectuals and this thread proves it
Original post by DeathGuardElite
omg i remember Battlefront i had it on the PS2 shame the new one sucks due to the removal of single player.
i played all sorts of shooters but i was pretty young at the time heck i started video gaming at aged 4 loved my pokemon

First battlefront was amazing, 2 was ridiculously easy. I don't mind the new one not having single player because on the others it was basically the same as multiplayer just against AI.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That's the problem XD

My college had a mock election and the winning party was the monster raving loony party where the leader dressed up as shrek and the policy video was him dancing around the site. Bright future.
Original post by yulebook
Black culture is probably more to blame than video games.

Please explain...
First battlefront was amazing, 2 was ridiculously easy. I don't mind the new one not having single player because on the others it was basically the same as multiplayer just against AI.

i massively enjoyed galatic conquest that game mode took up most of my time.
me and my Fantasy Flight Star Wars group mostly agree on the new battlefront.
then again i am a more old school gamer i feel every game should have a single player mode and that is how the game should be judged. obviously excluding MMOs
Original post by elliemayxo

:frown:
My college had a mock election and the winning party was the monster raving loony party where the leader dressed up as shrek and the policy video was him dancing around the site. Bright future.

I think that's is pretty positive to be honest.

Well i'd vote for him he's obviously taking it as seriously as i would

That's what happens when you get a bunch of college students together and expect them to act maturely. They're usually fine on their own, but group them up and create a group mentality and you're going to see something stupid.
**** I just found out that its an actual political party.
Original post by SophieSmall
That's what happens when you get a bunch of college students together and expect them to act maturely. They're usually fine on their own, but group them up and create a group mentality and you're going to see something stupid.

Are we still talking college students here? :beard:

A key policy is replacing MPs with cats. Gets my vote.

Its more of a joke political party.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending