The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Buses to University Hospital?

Anybody know what the quickest (and ideally most cost-efficient) way to get from the university to University Hospital via bus (and back) is? The only direct route I have found is travel de courcey 360A which is 50 minutes there and back. I can live with that, though I'd rather not, and I can't seem to find great info on other routes (plus they all seem to have multiple stops). I could afford to take a taxi too I guess but again I'd rather not.
oops wrong thread
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
The 360 (or really, anything De Courcey) is the cheapest way to get anywhere (take your student card, though: only 80p with it!). For quicker (but more expensive) options, you could get the 11/12 (or variation thereon) to Hearsall Common or the train station, then the 1, 9 or 9A to university hospital; or your preferred bus to Pool Meadow then the 4, 16 or 16A to University hospital.
Reply 3
Original post by BlueSam3
The 360 (or really, anything De Courcey) is the cheapest way to get anywhere (take your student card, though: only 80p with it!). For quicker (but more expensive) options, you could get the 11/12 (or variation thereon) to Hearsall Common or the train station, then the 1, 9 or 9A to university hospital; or your preferred bus to Pool Meadow then the 4, 16 or 16A to University hospital.

Thanks. :smile: I already used the 360 today...but sadly spent £3.30. 50 minutes either way wasn't too bad I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest