The Student Room Group

Applying to be a Costa Coffee Barista

(edited 8 years ago)
Since you have no work experience, and your CV might look a little bare (normally the case for 90% of year twelves) so the best thing to put is your GCSEs, any extra curricular things you currently do that are relevant to the job, any qualifications you've obtained, if you're bilingual it's helpful too :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by lovegoodjpg
I'm applying online to be a barista at Costa Coffee, what should I put in my CV, and particularly what should I put in my cover letter? Also, I'm in Year 12 and have no previous work experience.

We're doing the same thing right now and I was just about to ask the same question haha

And I'm also in Y12, spooky.
Reply 3
Original post by meediaabid
Since you have no work experience, and your CV might look a little bare (normally the case for 90% of year twelves) so the best thing to put is your GCSEs, any extra curricular things you currently do that are relevant to the job, any qualifications you've obtained, if you're bilingual it's helpful too :smile:

At home we've got a proper coffee machine (not one of those pod things haha) and I can use it to produce a wide range of coffees, is it worth me mentioning that briefly?
Reply 4
Original post by lovegoodjpg
I'm applying online to be a barista at Costa Coffee, what should I put in my CV, and particularly what should I put in my cover letter? Also, I'm in Year 12 and have no previous work experience.

put your qualities!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg
At home we've got a proper coffee machine (not one of those pod things haha) and I can use it to produce a wide range of coffees, is it worth me mentioning that briefly?

I wouldn't bother, primarily because it's likely they use a different machine but at the interview stage is where its worth mentioning, don't worry, Costa do frequently hire first timers for jobs
Reply 6
Hlo good am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending