The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

St George's University of London BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE Applicants 2016/17

Hi guys I haven't seen a post on this already so I thought I'd create a new thread. Has anyone else applied for this course? I feel like the only one at the moment!
Original post by sharp018
Hi guys I haven't seen a post on this already so I thought I'd create a new thread. Has anyone else applied for this course? I feel like the only one at the moment!

hahahhaa i applied for the masters in biomed, about a month and a bit ago.. thou still nothing :frown: i need st georges!!
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Reply 2
Original post by ibraheemidrissi
hahahhaa i applied for the masters in biomed, about a month and a bit ago.. thou still nothing :frown: i need st georges!!

Oooh I applied for the Bsc. Is the sgul that great? I'm really in two minds at the moment.
Well I hav a friend doing medicine there atm and he says it's really good.. but it's a very good medical enviroment cuz it's connected with a hospital.. you can get good experience and stuff but do check youtube amd their website. And consider them as an insurance if you like... They require ABB so :/
Reply 4
Original post by ibraheemidrissi
Well I hav a friend doing medicine there atm and he says it's really good.. but it's a very good medical enviroment cuz it's connected with a hospital.. you can get good experience and stuff but do check youtube amd their website. And consider them as an insurance if you like... They require ABB so :/

I know that they're great for med, it's biomed that I'm doubting. I'm predicted A*AA so I feel as though I should have applied elsewhere.
Well I'm predicted. The same.. but I didn't want to get over my self .. St george is a good university.. good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending