The Student Room Group

Choosing an university

Hello to everyone,the deadline for applying is real close (11th January) and I cannot decide which universities to choose.If I do not get the needed grades at mt GSCE (In May) (I am not from the UK) I will go to Lancaster or Kent,BUT if I get them right, I will have plenty of choice.I need to choose three between (Leeds,Birmingham,Exeter,Surrey,Newcastle and Strathclyde).I am planning to study Management&Marketing and I am planning to take a Master one in entrepreneurship if everything goes alright,but that is another topic.If somebody can tell me more about those ones,at the moment the most possible choices are (Surrey,Exeter and Leeds).I am not quite sure and if someone with more experience help me I will definitely appreciate it.Cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by SmoKa
Hello to everyone,the deadline for applying is real close (11th January) and I cannot decide which universities to choose.If I do not get the needed grades at mt GSCE (In May) (I am not from the UK) I will go to Lancaster or Kent,BUT if I get them right, I will have plenty of choice.I need to choose three between (Leeds,Birmingham,Exeter,Surrey,Newcastle and Strathclyde).I am planning to study Management&Marketing and I am planning to take a Master one in entrepreneurship if everything goes alright,but that is another topic.If somebody can tell me more about those ones,at the moment the most possible choices are (Surrey,Exeter and Leeds).I am not quite sure and if someone with more experience help me I will definitely appreciate it.Cheers!

I studied Management with Marketing at Exeter and loved it. It was an exceptional experience. Excellant University, and I would not have wanted to go anywhere ekse((except for Oxbridge).

Quick Reply

Latest