The Student Room Group

revision

Will i be able to revise all of core science in 2 weeks? Can you plz tell me how i can revise?
Yes!
Get the CGP revision guides for whichever exam board you do.
Revise from there thoroughly.
Complete as many past papers as possible.
Result: A*/As
yep you should be able to. make notes, diagrams and do past papers
Reply 3
Yeah it is possible.
Flick through revision guides, read on the topic watch a mygcsescience video make notes from the video then answer the questions. And finally, summaries the whole topic in the form of a mindmap. Then move onto the next topic and do the same process., (revise for atleast 45 minutes) then take a 15 minute break.
Make some flashcards and get people to test you near the end of the break. Stick posters all over the house and glance at them anywhere.
Also, when you finished the whole unit do quite a few past papers.
2 weeks is enough to go through all of the unites and go through it again tbh.
Hope, I helped I did this for core when I was struggling on it in year 9 and I came out with a B+.
Reply 4
Ok thanks. Is it ok if i only use mygcsescience videos to revise or do i need to do more? I really want to try to atleast get a b if not an a. Is it possible to get a b with just watching mygcsescience videos?
Reply 5
This is my mocks im doing in 2 weeks but i still want b's. Is it possible to get b's? Can you plz tell me more ways to get b's and a's.
Reply 6
Original post by leeza_123
Ok thanks. Is it ok if i only use mygcsescience videos to revise or do i need to do more? I really want to try to atleast get a b if not an a. Is it possible to get a b with just watching mygcsescience videos?

I think for Core you can probably get away with just watching the videos especially for Physics and Chemistry but I think for Biology you're going to have to make notes that's how I got a B in Biology for core.
I got D's for the rest but then again I didn't revise for them.
Reply 7
ok thanks im going to try my best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending