This discussion is closed.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
well done everyone who did the london to brighton yesterday. damn fine weather for it except for the odd downpour. 56 miles is pretty good.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
well done everyone who did the london to brighton yesterday. damn fine weather for it except for the odd downpour. 56 miles is pretty good.
yeh well done..

*wonders what shes saying well done 4*
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
yeh well done..

*wonders what shes saying well done 4*
oops. the london to brighton bike ride, its 56 miles in total and isnt flat by any means! it takes about 7 hrs on average (not cycling constantly) and is pretty painful on the old legs but still fun. the idea is to collect sponsor money for the british heart foundation, so its all for a good cause!
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
oops. the london to brighton bike ride, its 56 miles in total and isnt flat by any means! it takes about 7 hrs on average (not cycling constantly) and is pretty painful on the old legs but still fun. the idea is to collect sponsor money for the british heart foundation, so its all for a good cause!
hm i wish i did that! id probably walk up the hills though then freewheel down
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.82%
Take exams next summer (38)
14.23%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.47%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.99%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.49%

Watched Threads