Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjs2)
    I have my Chelsea interview on the 4th of March supprised they haven't emailed you yet ? my friends still haven't had an email back from csm though, so I think it's quite random as to when they get back to you. The whole waiting process gets me so nervous ! Good luck !
    Oooh good luck! It's so nerve wrecking having to wait as I really want to go there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisi22)
    My friend got in last year and he said that he didn't get an invitation for the first round which are done a week before the second round. They put applicants into two batches and send out more interview later 😊
    ah okay, do you have any idea when they'll be sending them out this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_watson)
    ah okay, do you have any idea when they'll be sending them out this week?
    No idea I'm afraid as they change each year apparently :/

ReputationRep:
    No idea I'm afraid as they change each year apparently :/
    ah okay, does that mean they could have already all gone out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_watson)
    ah okay, does that mean they could have already all gone out?
    I doubt they will go out till interviews start

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Chelsea, CSM, GSA, Goldsmith and Slade, all for BA Fine art
    have only heard from Slade.... just waiting for others super nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamhajin)
    Applied for Chelsea, CSM, GSA, Goldsmith and Slade, all for BA Fine art
    have only heard from Slade.... just waiting for others super nervous
    Which course did you apply for at the GSA? Painting and printmaking, Photography or Sculpture and environmental?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suhwaki)
    Which course did you apply for at the GSA? Painting and printmaking, Photography or Sculpture and environmental?
    Painting and printmaking :>

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from the Loughborough Fine Art Interviews last week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellamilly)
    Anyone heard back from the Loughborough Fine Art Interviews last week?
    nope, hopefully they'll reply within the next week or something, have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    GSA had so many applicants that they are still looking through the digital folios for painting and printmaking.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone has received an interview for GSA painting/printmaking for first year, and also if anyone had heard back from Edinburgh for any of their art courses yet? I check my emails every day and it's so frustrating not hearing anything back yet! Good luck to everyone else in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cats12345)
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone has received an interview for GSA painting/printmaking for first year, and also if anyone had heard back from Edinburgh for any of their art courses yet? I check my emails every day and it's so frustrating not hearing anything back yet! Good luck to everyone else in this thread
    Yeah I have an interview from Edinburgh but I'm entering in the second year 😊

ReputationRep:
    That's cool!! Good luck what area are you applying for? I'm applying to first year for a few of their courses and they only look at the online portfolio, no interviews :'(

ReputationRep:
    That's cool!! Good luck what area are you applying for? I'm applying to first year for a few of their courses and they only look at the online portfolio, no interviews :'(
    I'm just applying for a BA in Fine Art and yeah there are only interviews for 2nd year entry. Plus they do international last and that includes England 😊

ReputationRep:
    I'm just applying for a BA in Fine Art and yeah there are only interviews for 2nd year entry. Plus they do international last and that includes England 😊
    I'm from Scotland so I'm quite anxious at not having heard back yet. I applied last year for painting and got rejected on something like the 31st of March good luck with your interview! It's just a waiting game I guess

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I remember reading about someone who's received an interview for painting and printmaking at the GSA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suhwaki)
    Hi! I remember reading about someone who's received an interview for painting and printmaking at the GSA.
    Ohh okay! I really doubt I've got an interview for GSA cause their standards are so high, but still keeping my fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Newcastle fine art after interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Art.s)
    Anyone heard back from Newcastle fine art after interviews?
    still waiting for an interview request/rejection email ..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.