The Student Room Group

You know you're obsessed with TSR when....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
It's when you start learning the Forum ID numbers off by heart that you've been here too long.

Yeahhh I know quite a lot of these off by heart. Plus article IDs, a few thread IDs..
Original post by ZuluK
When you wake up in the middle of the night and you check TSR for notifications and then get disappointed when there's only a few

Spoiler

I totally do this :five:
When you end up dreaming about @CoolCavy

:creep:
When ur on whatsapp and ur searching thru ur phone emotes thinking there's a tsr emoji in there somewhere :indiff:

happened to me last night lel :emo:
Reply 84
Original post by RainbowKiwi
When ur on whatsapp and ur searching thru ur phone emotes thinking there's a tsr emoji in there somewhere :indiff:

happened to me last night lel :emo:

When you wish Whatsapp had the same emojis as TSR

:bl::bl::bl:
Original post by Anon_98
When you end up dreaming about @CoolCavy

:creep:

:rofl: xDD
not meant to be commenting but lol :lol: xD
was it just that one you told me about that time? :toofunny:
well i'm glad this has happened to someone else anyway :getmecoat:

runs back to art before the obsession takes over :run: xxx
:lovehug: x
Original post by ZuluK
When you wish Whatsapp had the same emojis as TSR

:bl::bl::bl:

Damn right! Tsr has the best emojis lmao, the amount of times I've wanted to have the chubby rofl guy on whatsapp...too many times to count :rofl: :rofl: <--- look at the lil guy roll so giddily lmao
Reply 87
Damn right! Tsr has the best emojis lmao, the amount of times I've wanted to have the chubby rofl guy on whatsapp...too many times to count :rofl: :rofl: <--- look at the lil guy roll so giddily lmao

Hahaha I know! Why can't Whatsapp bring these in because it'd be sooo much easier and more effective to get your point across

Like :colonhash: or :u: or :colone: I love it
You would rather go on TSR than have sex.
Reply 89
Original post by stefano865

Step too far mate! :colonhash:

Nothing should stop you from sex :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
:rofl: xDD
not meant to be commenting but lol :lol: xD
was it just that one you told me about that time? :toofunny:
well i'm glad this has happened to someone else anyway :getmecoat:

runs back to art before the obsession takes over :run: xxx
:lovehug: x

:rofl: Yes, just that one - Thank the Lord. O_O. :toofunny:

:hugs: <33
Original post by Blondie987
When you tell your friends you can't go out as you're busy, on tsr...

Imaginary friends, I presume

I actually write : rofl : alllll the time to people now by accident. TSR emojis are life.

As if hardcore TSR users have an option to have sex. Without paying for it anyway.
Over the space of 12 months, you have posted about the same girl over and over and over again without listening to any advice.

*cough* Believeteam *cough*
Original post by Major Zero
As if hardcore TSR users have an option to have sex. Without paying for it anyway.

Cyber sex counts right? :colone:
You get really excited when someone reps you because you really want that sixth rep bar. :redface: God it's sad.

It's worse when sex stops you from going on TSR.

Brain- when is this going to finish I need to refresh TSR. I wonder how many threads I'm missing out on right now. I hope I have lots of notifications to go back to. And argh that guy probably thinks he's won the argument because I haven't replied in ages. Sh*t better moan to prove I'm totally into this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheMadHatteress
You get really excited when someone reps you because you really want that sixth rep bar. :redface: God it's sad.

First light green rep bar = life ruined
Original post by Ethereal World

Thanks I got really excited :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest