The Student Room Group

INDIA........................... ..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That isn't funny. :colonhash:

Not funny at all. :colonhash:

I'm not taking a coconut seriously. Stfu.
Original post by Yawn!
I'm not taking a coconut seriously. Stfu.

I'm not even a coconut. -_- LOL at your ignorance.
Reply 102
Original post by SYYAAM97
Erm when did i mention gang rapes? Now youre resorting to lying, shame on you. And nothing in my comment was in the slightest bit offensive, i never mocked gang rapes, indian culture or indian people. Get your head out of your butt hole.

And fyi there are millions of indians in the Arab world. Not vice versa. Your economy would be dead if it wasnt for all those immigrants sending Arab (and European) money back home. Grow up kiddo. You played yourself. And lol. As if your nukes would reach us. America, Russia, China and Pakistan would turn you into dust the moment you start getting brave.

You're defending people who have made jokes about gang rapes.

I don't care if there are are millions of Indians in the arab world. Their fault for being there. Funny how they need the Indian Navy to evacuate them when the s*** hits the fan. They should have been left in Yemen imo.

Actually India's nukes can reach Arab states, moron. Especially when you have ballistic nuclear submarines, :rolleyes:

BAHAHAHAHA! So you weak-ass arab states need others to defend you, eh? US, Russia,China and......Pakistan? Really? :lol:

US - Wants to make India a strategic partner not an enemy. Do some reading.

Russia - Long time friend and ally of India. Relies on India being a major buyer of their military equipment.

China - Wouldn't dare attack an India that has nukes that can level Shanghai and Bejing over Arab states.

Pakistan - ...............:lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 104
I'm not even a coconut. -_- LOL at your ignorance.

You're a cretin. That much I know. I told you before not to talk to me so kindly stfu. Thanks. Bye now.
Original post by Yawn!
Lol, Who gives a s*** about your family's past in India over 70 years ago? What has that got to do with visiting India today? Bahaha!

I'm not arguing with everyone, I'm arguing with two morons who waded into a discussion they know nothing about and tried to act as an authority. Then when I exposed your ignorance in front of everyone, you both threw hissy fits like the p***ies you are.

Bahaha.

I think people would of laughed at you thinking what of a **** trying so hard while me an other dude just replied like they don't give a crap.
Went to India once, its a shithole.

Every country has 'areas of natural beauty' so that does not count.
Reply 107
Original post by ckfeister
I think people would of laughed at you thinking what of a **** trying so hard while me an other dude just replied like they don't give a crap.

Nah, clearly I got under your skin since if you really didn't give a crap, you would have stopped replying to my posts a while back :lol:

You're embarrassed because I've revealed how dumb, ignorant and desperate you are in front of everyone.

Since you're so informed on India (the topic of the thread btw) tell us.

1) When was the last time you were in India? 2)Which areas did you visit? 3) How long were you there?
Reply 108
Original post by whydoidothis?
Went to India once, its a shithole.

Every country has 'areas of natural beauty' so that does not count.

Which part of India?
Original post by Gilezzz
Is India a great place to visit?

I've never been.

however, my mum has visited many times. she, personally, did not enjoy india because she couldn't take the heat. she visited the golden temple.

so, if you can take the heat, go for it.
Original post by Yawn!
You're a cretin. That much I know. I told you before not to talk to me so kindly stfu. Thanks. Bye now.

Don't get me started on what I think you are...

I can quote who ever I like.

Do you know why it's not funny to laugh at someone abusing somebody who inherited traits of both genders? Because it makes you an A-hole and it's beyond their control, in india, especially in poverty stricken areas mothers throw their children out because they belong to the "third sex".

In india they practically have no human rights what so ever, violence ,rape, several forms sexual and physical abuse, extreme discrimination is something they have to face daily.

So next time your being an idiot (which is clearly in your nature since you are one so effortlessly), try and use your brain and stop yourself.

Get off your high horse, A-hole.
A lot of areas in India are just gross. Just disgusting, and I'm not talking about the "westernised" areas(although it applies to some of those areas too). But India, poorer areas, are honestly a place of complete moral decay.

My mum, born and raised in India feels exactly the same.
Original post by Yawn!
Nah, clearly I got under your skin since if you really didn't give a crap, you would have stopped replying to my posts a while back :lol:

You're embarrassed because I've revealed how dumb, ignorant and desperate you are in front of everyone.

Since you're so informed on India (the topic of the thread btw) tell us.

1) When was the last time you were in India? 2)Which areas did you visit? 3) How long were you there?

I got this thing inside me that doesn't accept people who are pure wrong so I reply. I need to knock it off but I'll do when other issues irl are done... and

1) Never
2) No where
3) 0
Reply 113
Don't get me started on what I think you are...

I can quote who ever I like.

Do you know why it's not funny to laugh at someone abusing somebody who inherited traits of both genders? Because it makes you an A-hole and it's beyond their control, in india, especially in poverty stricken areas mothers throw their children out because they belong to the "third sex".

In india they practically have no human rights what so ever, violence ,rape, several forms sexual and physical abuse, extreme discrimination is something they have to face daily.

So next time your being an idiot (which is clearly in your nature since you are one so effortlessly), try and use your brain and stop yourself.

Get off your high horse, A-hole.

Lol, and you're calling other people idiots.

I was actually laughing more at the chappal bit, but like the ignorant tool you are, you made unfounded assumptions. Yep, you look like a royal idiot now, huh?

And I'm not on a high-horse. I'm challenging ignorant cretins who like to make jokes about gang-rapes on buses, and your silence on that, while attacking me tells me everything I need to know about you. Loser.

You can quote me as many times as you like, but I shall ignore you every time from now on, regardless of what you say.

Bye now. Have fun sticking up for those who insult India and make jokes about Indian women being gang-graped on buses. Idiot.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 114
Original post by ckfeister
I got this thing inside me that doesn't accept people who are pure wrong so I reply. I need to knock it off but I'll do when other issues irl are done... and

1) Never
2) No where
3) 0

Yeah, not interested in your life story, kid.

And as for people being wrong, your own answers reveal that you had no basis to come wading in here and start making broad assumptions about a nation you, by your own admission, have never even been to.

Run along now.
India isn't perfect and I don't expect it to be in this lifetime.

It won't EVER be better off due to the continual rise in the population and poverty.

The OP simply asked if it was a nice holiday destination and everybody in this thread decided to attack India.

If you don't like the country fair enough, keep it to yourself.
there is this big like mausoleum at Agra named after an Indian Restaurant ?
Original post by Yawn!
Lol, and you're calling others idiots.

I was actually laughing more at the chappal bit, but like the ignorant tool you are, you made unfounded assumptions. Yep, you look like a royal idiot now, huh?

And I'm not on a high-horse. I'm challenging ignorant cretins who like to make jokes about gang-rapes on buses, and your silence on that, while attacking me tells me everything I need to know about you. Loser.

You can quote me as many times as you like, but I shall ignore you every time from now one, regardless of what you say.

Bye now. Have fun sticking up for those who insult India and make jokes about Indian women being gang-graped on buses. Idiot.

You will ignore me because you fail to defend yourself. Ofcourse you were laughing at the "chappal" bit, yeah how convenient....

When have I make jokes about indian women being gang-raped on buses? and HOW am I supporting them? Someones a bit delusional and confused eih...

I just wrote how parts of India are place of complete moral decay, I was referring to gang-rapes in that.

Who is doing the raping though? Oh yeah, disgusting Indian men in India.

Stop defending the country so much. You know exactly what goes in India. Of course there are several factors as to why these things happen, but you acting like they don't happen and all of india is perfect, is just stupid in itself.

You just one of those people who get so blinded by nationalism, you can't see the faults in your own culture and country, and if someone points them out, you call them a "coconut".

You're the real idiot here m8.
Original post by kandykissesxox

If you don't like the country fair enough, keep it to yourself.

Why?
country with the most rapist .
their Pm is trying to start war with Pakistan.
And they want only hindus to rule india thats why they are killing Muslims and Sikhs on silly reasons.
if you don't trust me then simply google it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending