The Student Room Group

more than one extension to assignment deadline UEA uni

I go to uea, but asking as a general question to all unis as well... do you know if i can get more than one extension on an assignment.as in increase the length of the extension. I have used my self-certification and extenuating circumstances to total a 2 week extension. i have a medical cetificate due to my severe OCD so i know i am able to get extensions for all work, but i dont know if i can request more time than i originally requested?

Help!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Norwichanglia
I go to uea, but asking as a general question to all unis as well... do you know if i can get more than one extension on an assignment.as in increase the length of the extension. I have used my self-certification and extenuating circumstances to total a 2 week extension. i have a medical cetificate due to my severe OCD so i know i am able to get extensions for all work, but i dont know if i can request more time than i originally requested?

Help!

it depends on the severity of the extenuating circumstances- I go to UEA and had rolling extensions on a number of pieces of coursework last semester but its at the discretion of the EC panel. If you know a lecturer on the panel it may be worth speaking to them about it- if not than the head of school or teaching as soon as possible

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending