The Student Room Group

Reasons for uni assignments extentions?

I got an interview that take place 4 days before the deadline. The problem is the lecture contents are not complete until tomorrow, and I got less than 2 weeks to complete the assignment.
Would this be a good reason for an extension?
Hi,

Are you able to speak to your lecturer about this? Most university’s will have a list of circumstances on which you can apply for extension. I’m not sure that they would grant an extension because of an interview but speaking to your lecturer about your circumstances may be helpful. As they could offer some advice on the assignment.

Suzan - Student Ambassador
Original post by asa_1224
I got an interview that take place 4 days before the deadline. The problem is the lecture contents are not complete until tomorrow, and I got less than 2 weeks to complete the assignment.
Would this be a good reason for an extension?
Hi!

I would recommend getting in touch with your lecturer, as they might be able to either let you know if they would grant an extension for that reason or give you advice on how to complete the assignment despite the interview, such as suggesting you get a head start on the lecture contents that are currently available and then filling in once the content is complete

I hope this helps! :smile:

Estelle
Third Year Psychology
University of Huddersfield
Reply 3
No it wouldn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending