The Student Room Group

A-Level choices

What would be the most suitable mix of A-levels from the ones listed below? I've narrowed it down to about 6 choices but I just can't decide what 4 I want. I was wondering if anybody could help me decide from their own experience in terms of both subject respectability and enjoyment? I'd like to 'keep my doors open' as I'm not 100% sure what university course I want to do.
-History
-Business Studies (I am aware that this isn't looked on highly by some English universities but I am still willing to have it as a 4th A level)
-Religion
-English Literature
-Irish (language)
- Possibly Journalism
All would be from the CCEA exam board but I understand there isn't many Northern Irish people on here.
Original post by illmatics
What would be the most suitable mix of A-levels from the ones listed below? I've narrowed it down to about 6 choices but I just can't decide what 4 I want. I was wondering if anybody could help me decide from their own experience in terms of both subject respectability and enjoyment? I'd like to 'keep my doors open' as I'm not 100% sure what university course I want to do.
-History
-Business Studies (I am aware that this isn't looked on highly by some English universities but I am still willing to have it as a 4th A level)
-Religion
-English Literature
-Irish (language)
- Possibly Journalism
All would be from the CCEA exam board but I understand there isn't many Northern Irish people on here.

Do you have a vague idea of what uni course you want to do? If not, it's best to opt for the alevels you enjoy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest