The Student Room Group

How to stop farting?

ive just had to open the window because my room is full of farts.

even with the windows open, my farts are so potent they linger in the air for a good 5 minutes.

ive now resorted to catching my farts with my hand and throwing them out the window

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cool story
i think this is one of those "jokey" threads

:yep:
Original post by CantGainWeight

even with the windows open, my farts are so potent they linger in the air for a good 5 minutes.

ive now resorted to catching my farts with my hand and throwing them out the window

Stop eating watermelons maybe.
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
i think this is one of those "jokey" threads

:yep:

The Top Quality Banter threads?
Reply 5
Eat baked beans
Eat some egg
Reply 7
Change of diet?
Original post by CantGainWeight

Put a cork in it
Original post by apronedsamurai
Put a cork in it
ive heard butt plugs are effective for my situation also??
Seems you have a lot of hot air coming out of both ends, your mouth and your backside.

Perhaps you should take up a career in politics
Seems you have a lot of hot air coming out of both ends, your mouth and your backside.

i am actually studying politics in uni lol
if you have to fart, then just let it go....
Use a cork
Original post by Zargabaath
Use a cork

Copying me :frown:
Copying me :frown:

i don't have the attention span to read an entire thread, usually i skim the OP and maybe the first 2 responses
Original post by zargabaath
i don't have the attention span to read an entire thread, usually i skim the op and maybe the first 2 responses

triggered
When I saw the thread title and your name next to it, I thought "Finally, the finger-farting may end!".
I actually tried my best to stop farting and for a good 5 hours of the day whenever i felt a fart coming i'd just suck it back up then the next hour after all those 5 hours i felt ill and i think it was because the methane absorbed into my cells or something..........

Quick Reply

Latest