The Student Room Group

Why does my “butt” area makes weird noices in class

Its really embarrassing sitting in a quite class and just worrying about not getting that weird sound during class. It takes my mind of classwork and it is really embarrassing, i try going to the restroom waited for it to hopefully pass but i cant spend the whole school day in the restroom. IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THESE WEIRD NOICES AROUND THEIR “BUTT” AREA? How do i stop this from happening?
Original post by Anonymous
Its really embarrassing sitting in a quite class and just worrying about not getting that weird sound during class. It takes my mind of classwork and it is really embarrassing, i try going to the restroom waited for it to hopefully pass but i cant spend the whole school day in the restroom. IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THESE WEIRD NOICES AROUND THEIR “BUTT” AREA? How do i stop this from happening?

I presume you are not referring to flatulence?
It's called farting lmao.

Noice.
Reply 4
I presume you are not referring to flatulence?

its a farting sound around my “butt” area but im actually not farting. its harmless but i feel like its farting inside or something like that

Quick Reply

Latest