Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

"Baiting out the skets in London" video watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    I have a catholic school where I live, not far from me and it is such a **** hole :lol: like the kids that go there are off the rails
    Lol really? Not my school, it's so calm. Also we have to pray like everyday...

ReputationRep:
    lmao this is jokes

I remember back in the day this sket fully put whipped cream on her pussy and got her dog to lick it out. She recorded it and sent it to my mate and a few other guys (what an idiot). I swapped the video for some nudes on my old Blackberry hahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    lmao this is jokes

I remember back in the day this sket fully put whipped cream on her pussy and got her dog to lick it out. She recorded it and send it to my mate and a few other guys. I swapped the video for some nudes on my old Blackberry hahahahaha.
    YOU DON!!!!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm never getting married.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    lmao this is jokes

I remember back in the day this sket fully put whipped cream on her pussy and got her dog to lick it out. She recorded it and sent it to my mate and a few other guys (what an idiot). I swapped the video for some nudes on my old Blackberry hahahahaha.

And what do you mean you "swapped"?

Honestly, I think I'm a nun and I'm surrounded by nuns. The most "wild" thing I've heard is details about my friends really explicit and bizarre lesbian adventures with her girlfriend, and in my old school stories of girls nudes being shared. But that is about it.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I don't even think half of what is being said is true, it's all just for their friends and the camera

ReputationRep:
    It's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tvm_:))
    tbh I don't even think half of what is being said is true, it's all just for their friends and the camera
    I agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    Obv I've been to a school in England loool in birms as well so I should know. I think I hear like two surnames from one guy

Plus I honestly doubt it lol they have no shame, I've seen girls in my school like this, if everyone that they know knows anyway, I doubt they care that someone in Manchester thinks "ah man Olivia from NW London is a sket"

They're not gonna bother about it, girls in my school even posted/shared those videos of getting banged by few guys at a time on fb themselves back in the day
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    ...do I live under a rock? That has never happened in my school. Perhaps because it's a catholic school...idk
    Only in Birmingham lol.

...do I live under a rock? That has never happened in my school. Perhaps because it's a catholic school...idk
    What the blaadclart :wtf: :lolwut: you can't be serious now.....
    Noo I'm 100% serious they crave attention
    And when they didn't have videos of getting banged they'd post videos of them fingering themselves or nudes, multiple times
    Idk if it makes a difference but I went to a well below average comp school in Birmingham lol. Probably explains a lot

ReputationRep:
    Lol really? Not my school, it's so calm. Also we have to pray like everyday...

And when they didn't have videos of getting banged they'd post videos of them fingering themselves or nudes, multiple times
    Idk if it makes a difference but I went to a well below average comp school in Birmingham lol. Probably explains a lot
    I've seen some of those videos floating around. Remember the one with the girl getting fingered by their boyfriend inside a McDonalds lol.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting and misogynistic

Fortunately most of these stories are clearly figments of the imagination of frustrated teens.

Like another user said, it takes two to tango 'lads' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    YOU DON!!!!! :rofl:
    Those were the good old days.

And what do you mean you "swapped"?

Honestly, I think I'm a nun and I'm surrounded by nuns. The most "wild" thing I've heard is details about my friends really explicit and bizarre lesbian adventures with her girlfriend, and in my old school stories of girls nudes being shared. But that is about it.
    Well, I'd be like 'mate, I heard you've got xxxxx and I want it' and then I'd offer something in exchange, although closer friends would show me stuff for free. Girls did the same stuff, really. For all I know, there's still a cringe picture of a younger me tensing my abs in the mirror floating around out there.

You only hear about these things if you're involved with the right groups of people. For example, the neeks never even saw a single nude.

There are more stories, like a teacher at a top grammar school near us who had been banged by multiple sixth-formers (although I never saw proof of that) etc. etc.

It's probably even more amusing at normal schools; I went to a grammar and the girls in question also went to a grammar so we were likely more tame.

ReputationRep:
    ON FACEBOOK?! Honestly, I cannot actually comprehend why someone would want to do that. But their choices I suppose...

(Original post by High Stakes)
    I've seen some of those videos floating around. Remember the one with the girl getting fingered by their boyfriend inside a McDonalds lol.
    I repeat, ON FACEBOOK?!

ReputationRep:
    Dont really like the word "sket", even the harsh assonace and sibilance as it rolls off your tongue. Nasty.

ReputationRep:
    ON FACEBOOK?! Honestly, I cannot actually comprehend why someone would want to do that. But their choices I suppose...

I repeat, ON FACEBOOK?!
    You gotta get those likes somehow...

I don't use FB anymore though, I don't know who does.

ReputationRep:
    Baiting out the Skets on TSR edition coming soon

ReputationRep:
    Pure ****ing banters. There are some seriously sketty *****es about.

ReputationRep:
    Damn our city is messed up for real and that guy is a Muslim too

(Original post by High Stakes)
    Lmaoo yeah exactly and they'd just be happy with the attention

I repeat, ON FACEBOOK?!
    Yup, literally this girl had a full on fingering video and when her mom found out she threw away the underwear she was wearing and was like "oh mom no it wasn't me I don't have those pants or that bra" lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.