The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London south bank university: maths and english test

Anybody done the LSBU maths and english test? How was the test?
Reply 1
I just had the interview last tues. The english test was in 2 parts - the first part you are given a piece of text and you have to point out any spelling or punctation mistakes. The second part was harder because you are given an article about equality and then have to write a short essay about you opinion on it. I drew on the article I had researched for equality too and gave my opinion on that too.
The maths test was straightforward - it was just a basic ks2 paper with questions on fractions, decimals, percentages and ratio. The maths test was the easier out of the two, but I did receive an offer from them the next day so I must have passed them both!
London
Reply 2
Original post by sim145
I just had the interview last tues. The english test was in 2 parts - the first part you are given a piece of text and you have to point out any spelling or punctation mistakes. The second part was harder because you are given an article about equality and then have to write a short essay about you opinion on it. I drew on the article I had researched for equality too and gave my opinion on that too.
The maths test was straightforward - it was just a basic ks2 paper with questions on fractions, decimals, percentages and ratio. The maths test was the easier out of the two, but I did receive an offer from them the next day so I must have passed them both!

Hey, i have interview tmr with LSBU but they didnt say anything about English and math tests in email...??
Original post by hideyuki
Hey, i have interview tmr with LSBU but they didnt say anything about English and math tests in email...??

What course are you planning to do because with Mental Health Nursing you wont be doing the test bt with Adults you have too
Reply 4
Original post by Lararpenny1
What course are you planning to do because with Mental Health Nursing you wont be doing the test bt with Adults you have too

Adult and they said that we don't need to do the tests coz we got equivalents or gcse english and maths. Good for us 😂😂
thats brilliant... hw did you get on???
Reply 6
it was fine. I got conditional offer from them. So happy 😉✌
Original post by Lararpenny1
thats brilliant... hw did you get on???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending