The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London South Bank University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi! I JUST submit my application for the MSc International Marketing course. I'm super nervous but excited! I'm from the States and graduated uni back in May so I have my Bachelor's in International Business now. I've been working full time and hoping I get accepted somewhere so I can go back to school next September! I'm also planning on applying to GCU London. Fingers crossed!
London
Original post by kiraaves
Hi! I JUST submit my application for the MSc International Marketing course. I'm super nervous but excited! I'm from the States and graduated uni back in May so I have my Bachelor's in International Business now. I've been working full time and hoping I get accepted somewhere so I can go back to school next September! I'm also planning on applying to GCU London. Fingers crossed!

How exciting - good luck with your application! :biggrin:
Thank you! 😁
Reply 4
What course are you applying for? Biomedical Science Bsc

What subjects are you studying now? Access to HE: Science

I have submitted my UCAS application and have my fingers crossed. I loved visiting your South bank campus on the open day. Every time I called or emailed; I've gotten a friendly response/help. LSBU makes me really excited to go to university.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kiraaves

Hi @kiraaves good luck with your application! If you need to contact our Admissions team for any updates, please do so by emailing [email protected]

Best wishes
LSBU Team
Reply 6
Hello! I've applied for BSc (Hons) Dental Therapy, submitted 2 weeks ago, just waiting for responses. I've also visited South Bank campus and loved the friendly environment, I really hope to get in. :smile:
I submitted my application 2 months ago to my college. I think they are waiting for the deadline to send off as a group. So frustrating.
Reply 8
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to London South Bank University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hey everyone , I have an unconditional offer for Childrens nursing for September 2023. Very excited to start? Anyone else doing this or nursing in general :smile:
Original post by Nale1
Hey everyone , I have an unconditional offer for Childrens nursing for September 2023. Very excited to start? Anyone else doing this or nursing in general :smile:

Congratulations on your offer! :woo:
Reply 10
Congratulations on your offer! :woo:

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Nale1

Adult nursing here looking to go LSB!
I was wondering if you remembered any questions that asked in the interview so I can get some type of idea to help prep for mine next week, please !
Original post by ilhaaaanx
Adult nursing here looking to go LSB!
I was wondering if you remembered any questions that asked in the interview so I can get some type of idea to help prep for mine next week, please !

Hey. They were basic questions usually like why (adult) nursing? How your previous course supports you. Your Experience ect. Also they may give you a scenario that you should say how it relates to your field of nursing. I can’t remember much but hope this helps and gives you sort of an idea.
Original post by Nale1

omg well done! I have an interview next week, any tips? what questions did they ask you? xx
Reply 14
Original post by mariamedina10
omg well done! I have an interview next week, any tips? what questions did they ask you? xx

Thank you! :smile: good luck for your interview coming up! You will smash it. Is it for the same course? Tips I would advise research the university. Placement areas. Know some of the 6cs you don’t need to know all of them. So like know the basic ones or easier ones like.care/courage ect. Mention them in your answers/replied you give the interviewer. But questions were simple. Like why the course you chose? Role of nurse? Smile and nod/maintain eye contact if u can.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey. They were basic questions usually like why (adult) nursing? How your previous course supports you. Your Experience ect. Also they may give you a scenario that you should say how it relates to your field of nursing. I can’t remember much but hope this helps and gives you sort of an idea.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it
Gotten a offer from LSBU to study Child Nursing in September!
Well done I’ve got an offer aswell for September!
Original post by Nale1
Thank you! :smile: good luck for your interview coming up! You will smash it. Is it for the same course? Tips I would advise research the university. Placement areas. Know some of the 6cs you don’t need to know all of them. So like know the basic ones or easier ones like.care/courage ect. Mention them in your answers/replied you give the interviewer. But questions were simple. Like why the course you chose? Role of nurse? Smile and nod/maintain eye contact if u can.

Congrats on the interview!! :smile: Was it only one interviewer? Also was it online?
Original post by Anonymous

Congrats on the interview!! :smile: Was it only one interviewer? Also was it online?

Latest

Trending

Trending